Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My dad thinks I'm going to hang myself

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I told my dad that I ordered a boxing bag but he insisted and said he don't want ceiling hook in the house. Lol he is afraid that I would go rope with that he thinks I can put a rope there and hang myself in my room he isn't wrong though he knows that I'm a miserable human being and I'm harm to myself and to people around me he knows I'm not valuable and my life is literally fucked up I'm not jackshit to other people

That, or he doesn't want you to hang all the posters that have a post count of <37,000.

Brutal OP, this is why you don’t share anything with others.
Although I’ve been through my own rock bottom I’ve never once vented to my parents or anyone around me, it would’ve done more harm than good.

jfl sorry this made me laugh
at least he still cares tho

That, or he doesn't want you to hang all the posters that have a post count of <37,000.
I would legit hang myself if I knew my parents are not going to see me. I tried to hang myself in college campus but it failed. I don't want to make mom sad

is a boxing bag hook even high enough to do that

can i really rope with a ceiling hook? wont it fall down?

Tell your father to shut up and and invest more into memecoin

Although I’ve been through my own rock bottom I’ve never once vented to my parents or anyone around me, it would’ve done more harm than good.

The best action here is to prove him right

I told my dad that I ordered a boxing bag but he insisted and said he don't want ceiling hook in the house.

Maybe he thinks you're fat ass and doesn't want the roof to fall down.

You should show him BestGore sui videos so he can see that a doorway is all you need and a ceiling hook makes no difference.

Definitely this. I have always exercised a lot of caution in this regard. Being high inhib has its positives.

Agreed, if no one likes you based on how your look only your "toxic" and socially awkward personality/interests will make it worse.

That’s brutal

I would legit hang myself if I knew my parents are not going to see me. I tried to hang myself in college campus but it failed. I don't want to make mom sad
I'm glad your suicide attempt failed. Don't kill yourself as long as your parents are alive because they are the two people that really love you unconditionally and care about you. And who knows, maybe by that time your life will be better than it is now.. In shaa Allah.

Brutal, even your family knows it's over

this is why you don’t share anything with others.
I agree, if you share too much people start trying to fix your problems then when you tell them they can’t fix them they start blaming you for your own problems by calling you apathetic or inactive.

I agree, if you share too much people start trying to fix your problems then when you tell them they can’t fix them they start blaming you for your own problems by calling you apathetic or inactive.
True, it will only make things more annoying.

MY Father doesn't give a fu k if i hang myself.

His answer is"that is life or this is life "

After you've lost all copes, and lost all hope, there's only the rope.

Stupid, if u r planning on it you would just find another way

if you rope it means he's an evolutionary failure for not reproducing properly.

High iq

I told my dad that I ordered a boxing bag but he insisted and said he don't want ceiling hook in the house. Lol he is afraid that I would go rope with that he thinks I can put a rope there and hang myself in my room he isn't wrong though he knows that I'm a miserable human being and I'm harm to myself and to people around me he knows I'm not valuable and my life is literally fucked up I'm not jackshit to other people

Do you have any trees in your yard, go hang a rope over it and watch him and smile intently, so he'll know he's wasting his time JFL