Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dad thinks im fucking gay

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-
Holy shit rant time.

So my dad knows im a fucking loner and balding fucking currycel but this niggas boomer ass stuck in 1980's back when (((online dating))) wasn't a thing.

He makes jokes about me being gay asking me shit, wanted to see my phone etc.
And I thought hes fucking just joking around.

I go to the front after studying a while and my mum is laughing apparently my dad said "It's ok if hes gay, I woudln't be too mad and disown him, I just never see him with girls and so I can't help but wonder why is he like this"
(My dad was out with bitches younger than me)
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHAT THE FUCK, ITS ACTUALLY SO FUCKING OVER FOR ME MY OWN SUBHUMAN RECESSED JAW, TRASH TIER ORBITALS, MANLET ETHNIC CURRY DAD THINGS IM A FUCKING FAGGOT.
FUCK
@Diocel @Personalityinkwell @Colvin76
Should I just rope?

next time he asks tell him to look at your face and skin. If he doesn't get what you mean then you shouldn't argue with him again

next time he asks tell him to look at your face and skin. If he doesn't get what you mean then you shouldn't argue with him again
I didn't argue, I just laughed it off if i argued he would've gotten suspicious

ask him for an arranged marriage

Holy shit rant time.

So my dad knows im a fucking loner and balding fucking currycel but this niggas boomer ass stuck in 1980's back when (((online dating))) wasn't a thing.

I go to the front after studying a while and my mum is laughing apparently my dad said "It's ok if hes gay, I woudln't be too mad and disown him, I just never see him with girls and so I can't help but wonder why is he like this"
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHAT THE FUCK, ITS ACTUALLY SO FUCKING OVER FOR ME MY OWN SUBHUMAN RECESSED JAW, TRASH TIER ORBITALS, MANLET ETHNIC CURRY DAD THINGS IM A FUCKING FAGGOT.
FUCK
Should I just rope?

My parents thought I was gay too.
Somtimes they still bring it up.
"you know, we wouldnt be mad if, you know…"

just just SHUT.THE FUCK.UP.

Why isnt that starving man eating? He must not be hungry.

My parents thought I was gay too.
Somtimes they still bring it up.
"you know, we wouldnt be mad if, you know…"

just just SHUT.THE FUCK.UP.
Bro relatable.
I knew my dad was GENUINE too because of the way he said it.
Fuck am I that much of an abomination fuck.

Have you tried having sex with him yet?

63.jpg

I am not a homosexual, kind sir

My dads is.
I mog him PSL wise but then again he doesnt have to go through hypergamy like I did.

@knajjd
Have you tried having sex with him yet?

Bro Brooo dont remind me...
in HS we had to read this shit, a book that had been recommended by the Government as valuable for educational purposes.
It was a novel.

The Protagonist ended up face raping his own dad in front of his Little brother and mom.
Very progressive.
Even my lefty teacher was Kind of shocked.
JFL

in HS we had to read this shit, a book that had been recommended by the Government as valuable for educational purposes.
It was a novel.

The Protagonist ended up face raping his own dad in front of his Little brother and mom.
Very progressive.
JFL
Good little goyim for doing what the Government told you to do! You get a scooby snack!

In other news: It's ogre.

Your dad is just coping, they'd rather think their son is gay instead of incel

Good little goyim for doing what the Government told you to do! You get a scooby snack!

In other news: It's ogre.

This is what they are pushing on our Kids now.
I would rather be martyred in the Arena than to live among These fuckers.

Prove him right, roofie him & fuck his ass.

Then call him a faggot when he awakes, after all it's your swamp.

Ye this happens all the time.

They can't fathom that one can be too physically unnatractive for a girlfriend

It was a novel.

Very progressive.
JFL
That school curriculum is the big gay.

Where did you see my photos?
You sent me bro. Your nose is fucked up ngl and idk about balding but if you are balding then it's over. You really need a rhinoplasty tho like it will legit increase your looks by 1-2 points.

Ask your dad why he gave you subhuman genes

You sent me bro. Your nose is fucked up ngl and idk about balding but if you are balding then it's over. You really need a rhinoplasty tho like it will legit increase your looks by 1-2 points.
Yea im bald due to medical issues rip.
My first looksmax will be a rhino my nose is so big I measured it, it breaks the proportions of my face.

You can always leave, bro, how old are you?

No, I am already out of School. I am 500 years old and swang with ataturk when he was still a Little Monkey.

It is People in General.

No, I am already out of School. I am 500 years old and swang with ataturk when he was still a Little Monkey.

It is People in General.
I mean leave the society. Live in isolation away from the rest of the population.

You will not want to be anywhere near the rest of the population once the jews start rounding up men that still have at least 1ng/dl of T left in their bodies.

I had a similar situation as well. I was around 5 or 6 other normies waiting for our teacher.

They were talking about their sexual experiences ect. (Apparently the only fucking thing normies talk about)

Then one retarded normie asks if I was gay in front of the whole group. (Most likely bcs I wasnt open about anything)
That shit pisses me off too. Its brutal

I had a similar situation as well. I was around 5 or 6 other normies waiting for our teacher.

They were talking about their sexual experiences ect. (Apparently the only fucking thing normies talk about)

Then one retarded normie asks if I was gay in front of the whole group. (Most likely bcs I wasnt open about anything)
That shit pisses me off too. Its brutal
Happened to me in HS as well ngl at least it was just in our friend group.
Cant imagine if it was in front of a class or smth.

I mean leave the society. Live in isolation away from the rest of the population.

You will not want to be anywhere near the rest of the population once the jews start rounding up men that still have at least 1ng/dl of T left in their bodies.

I get what you are saying. They are already starting here in germany.
Huge property disowning going on, they are going after small Business owners and Farmers.
They already restricted Gold ownership.
Cash is next.
Vaccines are coming.
It will be brutal.

My biggest fear Right now: A corona vaccine with adtionally chip Thing to check your Location.
Not the vaccine per se that scares me but that I will loose my Job because I will refuse to get vaccinated.

I am confident that I can at least survive for a short while in the forest or some shit, I grew up and live in the Country side.
But fuck dude, just fuck.

It was a novel.

Very progressive.
JFL

What the fuck

I get what you are saying. They are already starting here in germany.
Huge property disowning going on, they are going after small Business owners and Farmers.
They already restricted Gold ownership.
Cash is next.
Vaccines are coming.
It will be brutal.

My biggest fear Right now: A corona vaccine with adtionally chip Thing to check your Location.
Not the vaccine per se that scares me but that I will loose my Job because I will refuse to get vaccinated.

I am confident that I can at least survive for a short while in the forest or some shit, I grew up and live in the Country side.
But fuck dude, just fuck.
I am personally preparing to leave this world (Not trough suicide, only homos rope).

I suggest you put some thought into it and get out. You will get used to the new life sooner or later.

What the fuck

I am not larping.
Basically he had sister and the dad molested the sister so she jumped in front of a Train.
But the goy found her diareha book and was like "woha, muh dad is Evil"
so as pay back he attacks his down dad during dinner.

And then he robs a store with this 2 buddies, one of which is obivously retarded because when the Police arrives he goes for his gun and gets pepperonied with the old lead Syringe. What a fool.

Ends with him taking a bus to the sea for some reason.
Emo Moment.
Cut.
What a fucking piece of shit book.
There are also descriptive scenes where he fucks his pillow and cooms.
And Masturbation Scenes.
It a cooming of age Story.

VERY progressive.

Like I said, even the lefty teacher was like "wtf, I thought this was reccomended by the school board?" - it was.
I am personally preparing to leave this world (Not trough suicide, only homos rope).

I suggest you put some thought into it and get out. You will get used to the new life sooner or later.

I am already working on it. I have Equipment and I am spending time outside using it.
I am not easily grossed out, I can process animals and shit.

Yes, and suicide really is the last last last Option.
You have to try at least.
Even if you only get one mile before they catch you, you have to try.

My parents have started growing Food but tbh I am not too fond of that.
Not sure of the value radish has when you are starving jfl.

But we also have rabbits. My dad refuses to get chicken or a cow.

I am already used to more Things than most People. We dont have central heating, we use Wood and coal.
All of that shit has to be processed and stored.

I just pity the pissbags in the City JFL godspeed to those idiots.
Good luck dying of Dehydration while People eat each other.

Last edited:
Don a turban and strap a sword to your waist and get a wife the old fashioned way in minecraft.

Holy shit rant time.

FUCK
Should I just rope?

My parents are probably starting to think i'm gay aswell tbh, i don't really care what my family thinks of me do, in like 2 years when i move to Vietnam to run the JBW game my entire family is probably going to disassociate me. I'm actually not the first SEAmaxxer in my family do.

Our life point of view is so alien to the average person/boomer/foid they are willing to question our sexuality before thinking we arent attractive enough for women. He probably got your mom from other means other than being attractive and he expects that to work in a new era. Women are cruel they pick and choose who gets to pass on their genes and dont care if some men get left out boomers cannot understand this is happening to more men than ever.

Holy shit rant time.

FUCK
Should I just rope?
Don't rope, I want as many cool curries on here as possible. And you are one of the few cool ones.