Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad thinks I’m a pedo jfl

when she lays her head on your chest she wants you give her headpats
:shock:Shit now I’m definitely going to next time I see her, loli headpats
It's sad that people are taught that pedos (even non-offending) are such terrible monsters that you need to suffer from these thoughts.
Exactly!!, tbh it’s really fucked up cuz shit like this wasn’t uncommon in history So I feel like it’s really not that un-natural At least that’s how I look at it

Last edited:

btw Im' setting you up, if you do that ur gonna go to jail OP headpats = sexual molestation because girl's brains are their biggest erogenous zone

Exactly!!, tbh it’s really fucked up cuz shit like this wasn’t uncommon in history I’m so I just feel like society has like rigged society to think this way or some shit lol I’m rambling
btw Im' setting you up, if you do that ur gonna go to jail OP headpats = sexual molestation because girl's brains are their biggest erogenous zone
It’s not illegal if the police don’t know, but yea though I’m too pussy anyway

and my therapist decided to try and report me to the police
"Just go to therapy bro" :feelsokman:

So sorry you had to go through that. I hope your testimony serves to warn other people about the rapist, which is not only useless but harmful @Atavistic Autist

Also, consider changing your avi, I don't want to look at that psychopathic whore.

Why does this photo of nevada-tan feel a little uneasy to me lol.
I don't think it's a 100% photo might be one of those things where someone draws art based on a photo

or someone at least airbrushed it

He thinks I am one since I’ve never kissed anyone, never had sex and never dated he thinks I’m either gay or pedo probably more likely he thinks I am a pedo since he asked me if I was one, I went to therapy last year over my intrusive thoughts from ocd, and my therapist decided to try and report me to the police and my parents found out and now my family thinks I wanna screw some 8 years
exactly the same with me bruh im 17 and fucking everyone thinks ima weirdo cuz ive never even hugged a foid or held anyones hands:feelsseriously: like my whole life long nothing pure inceldom bro ima fucking loser:blackpill:

I mean at this point it’s all in the air I’m either one in denial or just have terrible OCD:cryfeels:
Intrusive thoughts about being pedo are an OCD sign. Only having sexual attraction to prepubescents is pedophilia.

P
He thinks I am one since I’ve never kissed anyone, never had sex and never dated he thinks I’m either gay or pedo probably more likely he thinks I am a pedo since he asked me if I was one, I went to therapy last year over my intrusive thoughts from ocd, and my therapist decided to try and report me to the police and my parents found out and now my family thinks I wanna screw some 8 year old foid jfl :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsclown:
laying the victim?:feelswhat:

This remind me of a story that happened to me a few months ago :feelshaha: i was taking my daily lonely walk / pokemon go maxxing like a loser and than i sat on a bench to rest at a park and there was a giant landwhale with her mini chad kid in those little toy car and he was stressing me the fuck out by going way to close to me so i just kept watching him and than the enormous fat hole (6+ feets) told me to stop watching her kid and eventually she threatened to hit me and tried to, she left and then cameback with another foid to try to intimidate me and then i called the cops on them and left :feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsthink:

He thinks I am one since I’ve never kissed anyone, never had sex and never dated he thinks I’m either gay or pedo probably more likely he thinks I am a pedo since he asked me if I was one, I went to therapy last year over my intrusive thoughts from ocd, and my therapist decided to try and report me to the police and my parents found out and now my family thinks I wanna screw some 8 year old foid jfl :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsclown:
Imagine going to therapy as an Incel. My parents forced me to go to years of therapy until I finally told them to fuck off