Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad tells other family members i have depression when i have not JFl

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
so im quite loner and quiet (but not shy), however if i get a person that i want to talk with then ill be talkactive. i dont talk with my dad at all because i suspect he has brain damage or is at least noticeably dumber than me (not that im smart, im not) and i do not accept many of his intrusing and irritating, gross behaviors (talking bs is bad too).

anyway, he thinks if i dont talk with him or that im not like other normies then i must have depression jfl :dafuckfeels: and tells it to family members. last time my uncle came here he asked if im better than before. JFL. i never said or gave him any reason to think that i was sad or depressed before. so he mustve heard it from my dad

mega annoying. especially that im male and people nowadays (even if they act nice) will think as bad as possible about men with any mental illnesses like depression or whatever.

like, stop talking bs about me you boomer. in the end all he does is just makes me ignore his family more because why should i care about them if my dad talks bs about me to them. do you try to make friends with people who gossip about you or are negatively perceiving you? NO

Being ugly and having depression go hand in hand
its just a natural conclusion