Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill my dad sometimes brags on how he cheated on my mom

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Mentally illcel 3/10 manlet, eyecolor lotteryLoser
★★★★★
He does that often when he gets drunk. Today we were watching on the TV some movie and some girl appeared he didn't miss the chance to brag on how "he fucked a similar looking foid" while being married to my mom. He feels no remorse jfl and is even proud of that yet he tells me that God exists and calls me retarded because I don't believe in him.

Adultery is a deadly sin in Christianity yet he tries to preach me sometimes.

The funny thing is that my mom mogs his looks and height. And the reason why I exist is because no one cared about looks in balkanhole during the 90s and 80s because life was very hard and what united people back then was struggle.

I would have never been born if the situation here was similar to the West.

My parents would have probably been childless or have just 1 kid because I am a second child.

whats your dads stats and does he mog you?

Yeah i am a victim of genetic recombination. He mogs me to death my sister does too i am a complicated person. Fucked by genes.

5'5 , was HTN in his prime but i got some subhuman distant genetics from neanderthal ancestoes.

Yeah i am a victim of genetic recombination. He mogs me to death my sister does too i am a complicated person. Fucked by genes.
hmmm kind of sus but alright i dont think youre larping tbh

if you're mother isn't subhuman either, maybe you had different biological father?

if you're mother isn't subhuman either, maybe you had different biological father?
No because I look like him facially except my face is bloated af. Theres no doubt hes my dad its like looking my dad wjen you look at me except my head shape is completely different. I am not even fat.

brutal cuckdompill
Nah ive been mistaken for my father in the past because I look like him a lot except for very subhuman bloated face like dbdr's. I am also 5'5 like him.

No because I look like him facially except my face is bloated af. Theres no doubt hes my dad its like looking my dad wjen you look at me except my head shape is completely different. I am not even fat.
so your face is similar to his but you have a different skull shape?

Nah ive been mistaken for my father in the past because I look like him a lot except for very subhuman bloated face like dbdr's. I am also 5'5 like him.
do you think its your height as opposed to your face holding you back from ascension?

do you think its your height as opposed to your face holding you back from ascension?
its mostly height and body structure but my face is giga subhuman too if you've seen dbdr's face its similar to his. The bloat is very brutal and im like 64 kg at 5'5, so not even obese or fat nowhere close near it.

so your face is similar to his but you have a different skull shape?
facially i look a lot like my dad and everyone tells me that but his face is very lean. He has lean genetics meanwhile my legs , face are fat for no reason. I have short legs too.

its mostly height and body structure but my face is giga subhuman too if you've seen dbdr's face its similar to his. The bloat is very brutal and im like 64 kg at 5'5, so not even obese or fat nowhere close near it.
but dbdrs face has never been leaked though? i mean yeah its been leaked but there are like 4-5 leaks so which one are you talking about?

but dbdrs face has never been leaked though? i mean yeah its been leaked but there are like 4-5 leaks so which one are you talking about?
Hq720

damn thats brutal i would say try getting lean but it seems you are low bf already? not sure how that works but also i dont think thats dbdr tbh its this another dude actually
dbdr looks like a bald soy redditor actually not this dude
people said that was him.

damn thats brutal i would say try getting lean but it seems you are low bf already? not sure how that works but also i dont think thats dbdr tbh its this
I am already lean what else am i supposed to do jfl. It's just genetics impossible to control. I also have the fetal alcohol syndrome. I am a complete subhuman height does not help either. 5'5 is a joke for a man.

I am already lean what else am i supposed to do jfl. It's just genetics impossible to control. I also have the fetal alcohol syndrome. I am a complete subhuman height does not help either. 5'5 is a joke for a man.
i understand
how has college been so far?

i understand
how has college been so far?
starting in a few weeks. It'll be suifuel i'll be sharing a room with 2 normies it's so over dude

Sounds like the typical slavnigger subhuman hypocrite my family is also scummy and 2 faced as fuck

You have good genes then, I doubt you are a truecel. My parents are both ugly. And btw how tall are you?

i am literally anxious af to meet those normies bc ive been abused my entire life.
brutal bro im also abuseddogcel
i wont lie man if that abuse came from your subhuaman status uni is gonna be more of the same
find other subhumans to befriend
that will be your best cope
but yes it will be brutal asf

You have good genes then, I doubt you are a truecel. My parents are both ugly. And btw how tall are you?
5'5. Good genes my ass. Short legs, fetal alcohol syndrome, long midface, caveman side profile , small hands, bloated fingers and the list goes on and on. Nigga I am a literal lab experiment that went wrong.

brutal bro im also abuseddogcel
i wont lie man if that abuse came from your subhuaman status uni is gonna be more of the same
find other subhumans to befriend
that will be your best cope
but yes it will be brutal asf
i am an abused dog too i've been getting abused for the majority of my life by pretty much everyone. That's how you know that you're ugly.

5'5. Good genes my ass. Short legs, fetal alcohol syndrome, long midface, caveman side profile , small hands, bloated fingers and the list goes on and on. Nigga I am a literal lab experiment that went wrong.
You are a truecel then if that is true