Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad said i look scary

T

thallium0000

Veteran
Strangers say i look a bit like him but he flushed his genes down the toilet.
I have a feature that makes me look fucked. procreating with a butterface i think he was mostly attracted to my mums body

Even my grandad who was an orphan was a white htn procreated with an indian looking women.

why are all my male relatives htn who marry ltb
This is how incels r made

Id take it as a compliment. Better to look scary than feminine

Id take it as a compliment. Better to look scary than feminine
Lol how low iq r normie men hr couldn't get a foid despite being htn but severely autistic he procreates with an ugly foid then asks y are my kids ugly
Bro are u mad?

Lol how low iq r normie men hr couldn't get a foid despite being htn but severely autistic he procreates with an ugly foid then asks y are my kids ugly
Bro are u mad?
Most people have no understanding of this shit. They think its your fault for being ugly and will shame you for it

Most people have no understanding of this shit. They think its your fault for being ugly and will shame you for it
The biggest plight for incels stems from this.

Ask him who gave you the scary genes

My sister calls me scary all the time

Imagine this: in 2021 my dad wanted to have a Window sill installed and it took him a long time to get a person for the job.

He called me if i could come by because he was working at the time and i was supposed to oversee the guys action.

So when he came I opened the door and smiled towards the guy who came up the stairs: He was like a 6'2 muscular guy in his 40s. I friendly said: "Hello, you can come in"

What happened next was unbelievable: "Guy looked at me, froze up and then ran away" and i was like "What? Whats going on?"

Then my dad called me and asked if he came, and I told him yes but he left right away and my dad was mindboggled, so he called the firm and the Boss of the guy that came supposedly said that the guy was SCARED OF ME! Fucking what? Im slightly smaller, was less muscular, greeted him in a friendly Tone and bro was scared.

It was unbelievable to my dad too.

i really must give of serial killer vibes. Like shit is insane.

I remember my dad being mad at me that I'm short as if it's my fault:lul: and both my parents are short too wtf did he expect

why are all my male relatives htn who marry ltb
This is how incels r made
men are retarded when it comes to mate selection tbh.

imagine if we were as picky as women

I remember my dad being mad at me that I'm short as if it's my fault:lul: and both my parents are short too wtf did he expect
Most people are fucking retarded