Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My dad periodically asks if women try to hit on me

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
He just did this morning. This clown actually thinks I'm good looking, mainly because he thinks he's good looking and that he's incapable of producing ugly children. He actually said this when I asked him if I was ugly back in high school.

I can only imagine how disappointed he is when I tell him no but that's what he gets for not wearing a condom

Lots of ugly teens grow up to be good looking

Parents r MASSIVE copers.
They just cannot deal.with reality that their child sucks.
Having kids in general is very cruel anyways.

Parents r MASSIVE copers.
They just cannot deal.with reality that their child sucks.
Having kids in general is very cruel anyways.

Yeah they cope so hard. They could watch their son get rejected and blown out 100 times in a row and they'll still come up with a cope about how their child isn't ugly.

My family does that all the time. It must be their way of trying to keep me from hanging myself.

You dad loves you more than the whole world.

But he cant understand " android hypergamy"

Parents loving you despite your looks might be nice, but at least these kinds of parents should see the outside reality that you're ugly and accept that you won't spread their genes

I feel most parents are delusional about the attractiveness of their child, quite sad really because we resent them for lying

Kek. My parents don't ask me anything.

I told my father the truth and he understood. Rest of my family thinks I'm queer.

Tell your dad that your ER ratio is too high.

Your dad is either blind, delusional, OR you're just a fakecel.

My parents have never spoken to me about women or sex. Perks of being in a Muslim household

He just did this morning. This clown actually thinks I'm good looking, mainly because he thinks he's good looking and that he's incapable of producing ugly children. He actually said this when I asked him if I was ugly back in high school.

I can only imagine how disappointed he is when I tell him no but that's what he gets for not wearing a condom
Just had a similar scenario with my dad :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Your dad is the reason why you are like this.

Kek. My parents don't ask me anything.
Same.

If they discuss anything remotely related to relationships but it's not directed towards me, I still go to the bathroom and wait it out. Don't want to take the chance.

Next time he asks just say "yeah bro bitches were giving me iois all day,I'm currently spinning 3plates all 10s."