Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My dad ostracize me for reading

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
If i say something that was dumb to him he mock me and treat me like a retard,even when i show him sources for my claims he forbid me to read.
He forbid me to use the internet because i say that Guillermo Brown name when he was born was willian and that he was irish,call me a retard for saying that portunol was talk in some parts of uruguay,he mock me for saying that planes could throw torpedoes,etc.

Sorry about your asshole dad, buddy boyo. Maybe beat him at arm wrestling or something to let him you could kick his ass if he continually disrespects you.

If i say something that was dumb to him he mock me and treat me like a retard,even when i show him sources for my claims he forbid me to read.
He forbid me to use the internet because i say that Guillermo Brown name when he was born was willian and that he was irish,call me a retard for saying that portunol was talk in some parts of uruguay,he mock me for saying that planes could throw torpedoes,etc.
Is there any way you go out and live on your own? Had a friend in a similar situation to yours and he told me that helped him have a significantly better peace of mind.

Swing a hook to that sucker and knock his old ass out