Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My Dad makes me clean mould out of the sink with my bare hands

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
It's so brutal tbh, he will make me clean the inside of the pipes with my hands and scoop the mould out. I'm not allowed gloves for whatever reason.

After a night of throwing up sick my Dad came in and said I'll be scooping the mould out of the pipes again as soon as I get better, not a shred of empathy in his voice for the suffering I endured all night.

My parents genuinely make my life a living hell

Brutal. I would legit roped if I had parents like that.

@Saudade thoughts?

It's so brutal tbh, he will make me clean the inside of the pipes with my hands and scoop the mould out. I'm not allowed gloves for whatever reason.

After a night of throwing up sick my Dad came in and said I'll be scooping the mould out of the pipes again as soon as I get better, not a shred of empathy in his voice for the suffering I endured all night.

Are you ethnic by any chance?

Holy fuck, it's truly over. Your parents probably poisoned you. They truly want you to die.

Wash your hands really well after unless you want over

He sounds sociopathic/psychotic/narcicistic

Maybe he's jealous of you and maybe has inferiority complex or he just hates you probably for for the same reason you're an incel

Only positive thing I can say is maybe he's trying to toughen you up but that would be a dumb reason for him to treat you like that still

Do not put any on his toothbrush
;
; )

Thank G- my parents were from The Greatest Generation.
There is a reason they were called The Greatest Generation.
He's probably younger than me. I'm 57.

He hates you, because you're a reminder that his lineage is one of failure.

If he's making you clean out mold without using gloves because you don't have any and he'd have to buy some, that's bad but he would just be a cheap bastard. If you have gloves in your house and he's not letting you use them then he really wants to see you in pain and to be suffering, I read your other thread.

Time to move out imo.

Wtf, not wearing gloves spreads bacteria. No wonder you're getting sick.

This is why you incel

You need to fight back, it sounds like your parents are trying to kill you.

Clean your ass with his toothbrush.

That's funny as fuck, sorry bro :feelskek:

Sounds normal to me. You have to use your bare hands. It is called bare hand maxxing.

Put some of the vomit in your pocket and keep it for later

go er on him righyt now

What the fuck is wrong with your parents? Ive read your other posts and theyre seriously torturing you wtf

What the fuck is wrong with your parents? Ive read your other posts and theyre seriously torturing you wtf
Yeah, they kinda do. The only guardian who was kind to me was my actual, true mother and she's dead

Would beat him with a baseball bat tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back