Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my dad likes to kick me when im down

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
every time i fuck up, he tells me that my life are in shambles.
i don't mind conforming this fact to him, but that's not dad like behavior.
he gives me confidence boost 20% of the time (which is fake because he always exaggerates), and 80% of the time he hangs up on my failures. it could even be something small as bad smell or waking up at the wrong time. he can give me a 10 min lecture about waking up late or not wearing the proper clothes.

then it hit me, i was raised to be a failure.
if this grumpy fucker knew how to handle children, i would have been a success by now.
its a story about a failed parent, that showers his children with resources and nothing else. this dude is so negative i can't even have a 10 min conversation with him without him going on a ramble on what i should do with my life.
also, you'd think he would do anything but giving me a bed to sleep in and some food, but no.- he refuses to give me any amount that exceeds 100$ even if it meant i could get the fuck out of this place. i have about 10k$ in trustfund and he refuses to give it to me. only at the 'right time'.
i don't even consider him to be my dad anymore, he is just some guy to me. a real dad would step up and try to have a real conversation with me instead of lashing out like a faggot.

80/20 is outdated, he should critize 99.9% and praise 0.01%

kick him with a ar

Lock yourself in your room and listen to rock music really loud, OP.

legit this is very sad. incel trait. bad parents are very comkon

Its over if parents shit on you