Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My dad laughed at me for being a failure

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
I returned home after a very bad Test in Calculus and my mom said if I did good and I said "no, i did horrible" and my dad laughed and said "as usual"
fuck him honestly

Its over man. Lets hope you can fix it bob the builder.

I returned home after a very bad Test in Calculus and my mom said if I did good and I said "no, i did horrible" and my dad laughed and said "as usual"
fuck him honestly
Zionists are evil.
But dont be too upset calculus is hard.
What are u studying ?

Quick sell them on FIFA

ITS SO OVER ; ITS OVER

Brutal, what are u doing in Calc rn?

Also in my Calc class the Chads are acing the exams, how about yours?

At the end of middle school my father asked me why i didn't finished with the best grades.
SHUT THE FUCK UUUP :woke:

tel him to fuck off

Id highly recommend KhanAcademy or the channel Organic chemistry tutor(don’t be fooled by the name, guy teaches chemistry, calculus, algebra, physics, and more)

It wont help me. im too low IQ for academics

My dad is an asshole too but he at least lets me rot alone most the time.

Boomer parents blow

Next time my parents will reproach me on grades or whatever I will simply say that i have your genes... so what could u expect from me?
And this is a legit truecel answer!

Why does it matter anyway.Studymaxxing is cope

Next time my parents will reproach me on grades or whatever I will simply say that i have your genes... so what could u expect from me?
And this is a legit truecel answer!
kek nice one חבר

That’s heartless of him. It’s as if he doesn’t expect anything else but failure from you, nor cares about it at all. My father used to beat me for every failure, but at least it was some form of care. Not just complete indifference.

Do you blame it to your jewish genes?
it has nothing to do about me being jewish.
I just have terrible genes because I have the worse luck
I Lost the gene roulette but won the chance of living this shitty existence

watched ones that are considered very good in my country (they are in hebrew)
didnt help at all.

:feelsrope:
damn you are a low iq jew? im low iq as well people say just go watch some videos blah blah wont matter when your brain is shit

Brutal.. My dad laughs at me the same way, even after doing things to ensure I don't succeed

At least he is honest but he raised you so he shouldnt be such an asshole about it much of it is his fault

damn you are a low iq jew? im low iq as well people say just go watch some videos blah blah wont matter when your brain is shit
Im a Jew and low IQ.
I need to be fucking euthanized

Is your dad a boomer? They can be quite unbearable tbh

my mom has a Social Work degree and my dad didnt finish highschool

yes. he's 60
i got my low iq from my mother along with terrible hairline

yes. he's 60
Most of them are workaholics and overrate money and studies to the next lvl. I can quite understand your situation.

are you in high school?

@kikecel if there is a dog near your home, you could say he's a demon and it ordered to do the deeds.

People are cruel, especially parents.

no. im in college
What carreer do you study? If you know you have problems with numbers, you would have chosen one where they are minimal. As philosophy.
:feelsthink:

What carreer do you study? If you know you have problems with numbers, you would have chosen one where they are minimal. As philosophy.
:feelsthink:
CS. Im a programmer and with that i dont have a problem, its math where I cant figure out whats going on

Lol sounds like my parents

everything i do is never good enough

At least he didn't beat you or threatened to beat you or ban anything for you.

At least he didn't beat you or threatened to beat you or ban anything for you.
I think if he had beaten me i would have never ended up where i am right now

Brutal bro brutal

I aced calculus when I was a freshman in high school

He is honkmaxxing