Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my dad kept me on a leash as a kid

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

defeated by the NT , face and heightpill
★★★★★
didn't let me go out even when I was 18, didn't let me go out during my childhood and currently blames me for not knowing how to do anything. Insane logic ngl. Parents never recognize their mistakes and always project their own incapability on their children.

same. he'd hit me with one too

That's brutal brocel

Same here. Curry/rice parenting is based on ultra conservative risk averse k-selection life history practices which doom offspring.

Same here. Curry/rice parenting is based on ultra conservative risk averse k-selection life history practices which doom offspring.
ethnic parenting is the worst. Meanwhile white families let you do anything since they tend to be liberal unlike cuckservatives. Hope they burn in hell ngl. I am a balkanigger so still an ethnic.

ethnic parenting is the worst. Meanwhile white families let you do anything since they tend to be liberal unlike cuckservatives.
Because Whites are more r-selected. They allow and tolerate more chaos in human behavior unlike ethnics.

Because Whites are more r-selected. They allow and tolerate more chaos in human behavior unlike ethnics.
balkannigger parenting is worse than curry parenting for sure and I can guarantee you that. They single handedly destroyed my entire life it never began. They made me an abused dog afraid of the world because of the shitty parenting especially my dad.

They made me an abused dog afraid of the world because of the shitty parenting especially my dad.
I got the same treatment so I know how sabotaging it is. Never began for us. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

That's straight up child abuse tbh

I got the same treatment so I know how sabotaging it is. Never began for us. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
he used to fear monger me all the time, threaten to beat me, insult me , not let me go out during my most important years, and now he's crying on how unprepared I am in life. Like he never gave me a chance to develop as a person and now complains when he purposefully sabotaged me since day 1.

That's straight up child abuse tbh
i envy cels with normal parents. My dad is a paranoid psychopath meanwhile my mother is an anxious mess but she did at least let me go out by myself to explore the world, she realized how damaging to the mind being a helicopter parent is. My dad was the utlimate helicopter parent , but he was also abusive on top of everything.

he used to fear monger me all the time, threaten to beat me, insult me , not let me go out during my most important years
Same. I used to get beat too. I need the rope ASAP!

i envy cels with normal parents. My dad is a paranoid psychopath meanwhile my mother is an anxious mess but she did at least let me go out by myself to explore the world, she realized how damaging to the mind being a helicopter parent is. My dad was the utlimate helicopter parent , but he was also abusive on top of everything.
This is why I will always be super grateful that my mother is good to me and my father was also good to me before he died. I truly feel sorry for anyone who has parents this bad

Same. I used to get beat too. I need the rope ASAP!
There is literally no difference between killing someone and helicopter parenting. You are mentally and physically stunting your own child permanently. You are inflicting an awful pain on him. There is no coming back from this state of mind once it gets buried deep in your mind.

It's over for us I wish I was born into an aryan family that let me go anywhere I pleased.

This is why I will always be super grateful that my mother is good to me and my father was also good to me before he died. I truly feel sorry for anyone who has parents this bad
Imagine being sub5 and on top of everything you are also born in a abusuvie household. I was sabotaged by every single person in my family growing up. There was no escape from the bp for me. It's so fucking over I just want to rope and end it all , man. It could have been different.

Imagine being sub5 and on top of everything you are also born in a abusuvie household. I was sabotaged by every single person in my family growing up. There was no escape from the bp for me. It's so fucking over I just want to rope and end it all , man. It could have been different.
Damn bro, that's fucking terrible. Parents like that don't deserve to have kids

Damn bro, that's fucking terrible. Parents like that don't deserve to have kids
they don't. They truly don't. There must be a parenting license otherwise you're just letting random low lives like my dad reproducing. Not only did he make me ugly but also destroyed me mentally by being abusive and helicopter parenting. I don't know whether he tried to "protect" or inflict pain on me. But he used to insult me a lot so I guess he enjoyed being abusive towards me.

WTF, You can actually sue him for this.

There is literally no difference between killing someone and helicopter parenting. You are mentally and physically stunting your own child permanently. You are inflicting an awful pain on him. There is no coming back from this state of mind once it gets buried deep in your mind.

It's over for us I wish I was born into an aryan family that let me go anywhere I pleased.
Plz kill me.

WTF, You can actually sue him for this.
why would i sue my own dad especially when I rely on him for living ? That's a stupid thing that only an american would do. It's pointless.

they don't. They truly don't. There must be a parenting license otherwise you're just letting random low lives like my dad reproducing. Not only did he make me ugly but also destroyed me mentally by being abusive and helicopter parenting. I don't know whether he tried to "protect" or inflict pain on me. But he used to insult me a lot so I guess he enjoyed being abusive towards me.
Yeah, certain people should be banned from having kids

Plz kill me.
no, man im definitely considering suicide this life is unbearable it wont get any better pls take me away, God. I don't want to suffer no longer. It's enough. I don't want to live there is nothing to live for.

I would have already drank it. It is indeed tempting. I don't care anymore if I had SN i would have drank it long time ago. Of course i'll advise you not to do it since I like you, but my situation is probably much worse mentally than yours. If you managed to live that long as an oldcel then you've got something. I have nothing.

My shitty parents were shit too

Things deteriorate rapidly after a certain age. I think that threshold is in the 30s.
your early 20s are the worst for being an incel. This is when the normies usually peak in life satisfaction meanwhile the realization of not achieving anything in life hits you.

your early 20s are the worst for being an incel. This is when the normies usually peak in life satisfaction meanwhile the realization of not achieving anything in life hits you.
30s get worse because of aging parents, loss of social support, accumulating trauma.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back