Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My dad keeps telling me that I should try Tinder again to ascend (useless advice)

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
He's aware that in my bluepilled days I tried Tinder to meet foids and ascend (without success) and also that I became frustrated so I uninstalled it. But he keeps giving me his useless advice and telling me "just make another Tinder account son you're not even trying, if you don't do that and don't go out you're never gonna meet anyone" :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: He probably thinks that Tinder is like a delivery app where you can choose the foid you like and meet the same day, JFL he doesn't know the harsh and blackpilled reality of Tinder culture. However I don't blame him, he's just a boomer that was lucky enough to be born when dating scene wasn't as hard as now thanks to internet and third wave feminism, so he doesn't know how bad things really are.

Are gachupinas hot?

I haven't tried tinder yet because I see it as a last resort and if I don't get matches there it will be extremely suifuel and it will break me.

He's right, do it. You shouldn't close the doors to luck
When I tried Tinder the only matches I got were bots or foids that most likely swipped right accidentally, because they never replied or when I wrote to them they unmatched me. Complete waste of time.
Are gachupinas hot?
Not really my area is full of art hoes, alternative and SJW type of foids so it was awful kek. Also the hot ones had only their instagram in their bio so they were just farming followers.

Not really my area is full of art hoes, alternative and SJW type of foids so it was awful kek. Also the hot ones had only their instagram in their bio so they were just farming followers.
So no Catholic manola trad gf?

Those brunette green-eyed foids over there are pretty hot.

you dad know what tinder is? jfl

my dad would probably think it's some kind of delicacy

He's aware that in my bluepilled days I tried Tinder to meet foids and ascend (without success) and also that I became frustrated so I uninstalled it. But he keeps giving me his useless advice and telling me "just make another Tinder account son you're not even trying, if you don't do that and don't go out you're never gonna meet anyone" :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: He probably thinks that Tinder is like a delivery app where you can choose the foid you like and meet the same day, JFL he doesn't know the harsh and blackpilled reality of Tinder culture. However I don't blame him, he's just a boomer that was lucky enough to be born when dating scene wasn't as hard as now thanks to internet and third wave feminism, so he doesn't know how bad things really are.
if you are a foid on tinder you can choose from a 100% of normies or incels who say yes immediatly, but you are so fucking entitled and feel like a princess that you reject all ALL the fucking normies and incels interested in you as a PERSON, to being used like an object from the first chad they see, and than go on IT and blame the incels to be mysogynists..

Just. Fucking. Laugh.