Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My dad keeps talking to me about his girlfriend

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
My parents are divorced (mom remarried in 2017, dad has gf as of maybe 2 years or so). My dads gf is a nice person but hearing about how nice she is to my dad is suifuel. He’s always talking about how she said she misses him or gets possessive of him sometimes (not to a weird extent). I can’t fathom what having someone be this way for you must be like. It’s so saddening to know that I’ll never have this sort of thing. I’ll rot on my couch while my parents call me a disappointment for not studying enough while listening to my dad call his gf in the phone in the next breath. Pic related is my textbook which I’ve read over and over and it still isn’t good enough

Actually fuck this though. I’ve just been reading this damn book and hearing my dad brag for like days on end. I can’t do this anymore

That class looks bad ngl

That class looks bad ngl
I’m good at it and get A’s every time and they make me study stuff I already know anyways its ragefuel

I’m good at it and get A’s every time and they make me study stuff I already know anyways its ragefuel
rip do you have to take the test?

Bang your stepmom, blackmail her maybe, it could be a good revenge on your annoying dad.
Also studying politics huh, yikes.

Bang your stepmom, blackmail her maybe, it could be a good revenge on your annoying dad.
Also studying politics huh, yikes.
Will become incel dictator of united states and enforce ER law :feelshmm:

Will become incel dictator of united states and enforce ER law :feelshmm:
Goodluck, aim for high and fall onto lesser height at least rather than aiming low.

The dadpill. Even your old ass father can get women and you can't.
I too am affected by this

I would rope if I had to read that

View attachment 254939
While I think the politics is in the domain of normies, I think it's good that we have a brocel that is interested in politics, that may also help with the situation of inceldom. But do you have the slightest passion for politics @Venomkore ?

While I think the politics is in the domain of normies, I think it's good that we have a brocel that is interested in politics, that may also help with the situation of inceldom. But do you have the slightest passion for politics @Venomkore ?
I’m actually a good speaker and I’m knowledgeable I think, I’ve considered it. I can act pretty normal if I have to. Only problem is I tend to fuck up debates by saying something kinda weird (to normies anyway). I said that you should get the death penalty if you cheat on someone in a class debate and people got freaked out. If I learn to supress my actual goals and opinions more until it’s important I think I can make it work

I’m actually a good speaker and I’m knowledgeable I think, I’ve considered it. I can act pretty normal if I have to. Only problem is I tend to fuck up debates by saying something kinda weird (to normies anyway). I said that you should get the death penalty if you cheat on someone in a class debate and people got freaked out. If I learn to supress my actual goals and opinions more until it’s important I think I can make it work
I think the death penalty is very extreme, especially at this times where females are no longer the property of men. Your battle is very uphill but if that is what you're meant for then there may be other thing for you to do that will give your life satisfaction. Politics is like boiling the frog, all in good time but I don't have time, that's why I've chosen the path of having a robot companion. But I can't deny the politicians utility in preventing the authorities restricting or banning the waifubot.

I think the death penalty is very extreme, especially at this times where females are no longer the property of men. Your battle is very uphill but if that is what you're meant for then there may be other thing for you to do that will give your life satisfaction. Politics is like boiling the frog, all in good time but I don't have time, that's why I've chosen the path of having a robot companion. But I can't deny the politicians utility in preventing the authorities restricting or banning the waifubot.
Waifubot making should receive government funding tbh

Waifubot making should receive government funding tbh
Not gonna happen.
They may not want to ban it tho because people would be willing to work to afford waifubot if in the future people don't wan to work.
Government is far from charity.

Not gonna happen.
They may not want to ban it tho because people would be willing to work to afford waifubot if in the future people don't wan to work.
Government is far from charity.
Yeah obviously I wouldn’t actually go for that lol I’d become a joke. I’d just make sure that if the vote ever became a thing I’m not gonna have it get banned

Yeah obviously I wouldn’t actually go for that lol I’d become a joke. I’d just make sure that if the vote ever became a thing I’m not gonna have it get banned
Yeah, we must eliminate those utter human garbages like those who vote in against net neutrality.

Listen that kind of conversation is suifuel af ngl

Fuck him, piece of shit mogger