Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My dad just spanked me for "being out late with a boy"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1dgdaq4/my_dad_just_spanked_me_for_being_out_late_with_a/

But he wouldn't listen and got so mad saying "I stayed out so late being with a boy". Like yes, but I wasn't doing anything, and we were all just hanging out. And, idk I felt cool to finally hang out with friends until it was dark and all...

And he got more mad because I was wearing "skimpy clothes". But, it's summer, and it was just a sundress. I know it's little short, but still I bought it with them at the mall, but why is he calling it skimpy now..?

But he grabbed me and started spanking me like I was a little child....

:feelshmm:

tumblr_nb04e7HosV1rvbjw7o1_500.gif

Fuck Reddit bro I can already smell the hordes of trannies consoling her from here.

Her parents are based and will raise her right.

JFL at ledditors saying "This is abuuuuuse call CPS :foidSoy:"
They would not survive 0.000000001 picoseconds in an ethnic household.

Reddit pissing in their own mouth and being hypocrites like always. So if you look at 17yo girl you are a predator rapist pedophile because shes a literal child. But if you treat a 15 yo girl as a child and dont let her go out to whore herself now she is basically an adult, you have no right to punish her, its creepy and abusive jfl.

I can already smell the hordes of trannies consoling her from here.
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Reddit pissing in their own mouth and being hypocrites like always. So if you look at 17yo girl you are a predator rapist pedophile because shes a literal child. But if you treat a 15 yo girl as a child and dont let her go out to whore herself now she is basically an adult, you have no right to punish her, its creepy and abusive jfl.
There’s no logic in gynocentrism. At its core it’s just about female supremacy. Any male who unironically drinks this kool-aid and isn’t just LARPing being a feminist to prey on girls is dumber than your average nigger

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

There’s no logic in gynocentrism. At its core it’s just about female supremacy. Any male who unironically drinks this kool-aid and isn’t just LARPing being a feminist to prey on girls is dumber than your average nigger
yeah, they will defend foids no matter what and somehow foids are always the victims. Them calling everyone 'predatory' its a simple projection, as most of them are 40 yo larping in teen subreddits to get brownie points.

Everytime they say "out with boys" its always prettyboy guys or older Chads ESPECIALLY between 13-18.

she definitely enjoyed that good spanking

based parents. she got off light, if she was in curryland…

JFL at ledditors saying "This is abuuuuuse call CPS :foidSoy:"
They would not survive 0.000000001 picoseconds in an ethnic household.
Send them to the Chechen homes

Based as fuck parents tbh ngl

My dad just spanked me for "being out late with a chad"​

Who texted another girl immediately afterwards

And then when she finds out, she'll blame all men for what chad did

She should be beaten as well on top of that, also take away the dumb bitches device so she cant get consoled by faggots on reddit

my dad has beaten me up. what happened to her doesn't sound too bad