Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad isn't even aware of himself.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Putting on church on tv. Nigga you are literally Satan irl and you scare the shit out of me. Are all religious people like this?

Fucking stupid.

"I am going to kick you out" alright thanks for fucking my life up then leaving me out on the streets very Christian of you.

I hate my father he is an asshole

The weird thing about christianity is that even tho God fucked Mary, Mary is still a mfking virgin :feelskek:

Just have a normal upbringing theory

The weird thing about christianity is that even tho God fucked Mary, Mary is still a mfking virgin :feelskek:
It's all just retarded shit made for neurotics who fear about life after death. The biggest assholes I've met in my life are "Christians".

Gave me the whole "Jesus hung out with prostitutes". Argument.

It's all just retarded shit made for neurotics who fear about life after death. The biggest assholes I've met in my life are "Christians".
True, Even buddists wouldnt treat people this badly, Theres a down syndrome kid that is angry at me because when i used to work with him stacking boxes and shit at my workplace he was always angry because i wasnt christian, Everytime he sees me he mutters some foul words and look at me in disgust like im vermin, Very christian of him, Whats his deal? Hates me because im not religious? Yeah my old workplace aint too far, Dude just hates me even tho i say hi or just ask why are you mad at me LOL

So fucking dumb.

jfl, christcucks would rather believe god fucked their wife than she was a whore. Yeah bro, my wife is pregnant so god must've fucked her.

jfl, christcucks would rather believe god fucked their wife than she was a whore. Yeah bro, my wife is pregnant so god must've fucked her.
Dude, it was god who fucked her, Yet shes a fucking virgin :feelskek:

My dad literally acts like a foid.

Read the down syndrome kid story above
I don't have the energy rn. But just let you all know my father is a fucking idiot dick I hope he dies.

Atleast you have a dad. I had 0 male figures in my life growing up

Atleast you didnt turn out troon
True Im straight but I don't have masculine interests such as cars and I never went hunting or fishing even though I wanted to. I have barely any masculine experiences in my life if that makes any sense

Dude, it was god who fucked her, Yet shes a fucking virgin :feelskek:
Imagine taking care of someone's child and saying no she's a virgin and god impregnated her. He's son of god and my wife is pure rather than Chad's bastard.

Mary took it up the ass so she's virgin and only did anal gangbangs so she's pure and chaste.

Wonder if anyone actually believed joseph wasn't a coping cuck jfl.

FUCCKKhttps://youtu.be/k-kLlssCOU4?si=ew9jGSrCtbphzQv5
Imagine taking care of someone's child and saying no she's a virgin and god impregnated her. He's son of god and my wife is pure rather than Chad's bastard.

Mary took it up the ass so she's virgin and only did anal gangbangs so she's pure and chaste.

Wonder if anyone actually believed joseph wasn't a coping cuck jfl.
View attachment 1268951
It's all retarded