Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dad is very bluepilled!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
He always asks me if I have a girlfriend or when I will get one. And I hate how delusinal he is. I dont wanna blackpill him cause he wouldnt believe me because he is pretty ugly too and married. But he doesnt understand that in our generation foids are fucking sluts who only love chad.

It was way easier back in their day

Just be nice to him man. Tell him you're working on your game and will get a gf soon. Indulge his bluepill sensibilities. Life is short and believe it or not it would make me sad if your relationship with your sweet old sad sack dad turned sour.

It was way easier back in their day
yes especially because he is from a village in turkey
Just be nice to him man. Tell him you're working on your game and will get a gf soon. Indulge his bluepill sensibilities. Life is short and believe it or not it would make me sad if your relationship with your sweet old sad sack dad turned sour.
I dont care if he is bluepilled I just dont like it that he tries to force it on me

My parents never ask. They must be a little bit blackpilled/racepilled

Lmao my parents NEVER ask me that. My mom literally told me "learn to be happpy alone". My father doesn't even talk to me JFL. It's over.

I die inside whenever older relatives or family friends call me handsome or joke about how many girlfriends I must have.

My dad is very red pilled he belives that all you have to do in order to get a women is to be confident and have a decent job.

You'd be too if you grew up in the 60's, 70's or 80's.

I so fucking wish I was born 50-60years ago

Old ugly boomers who got wives simply can't accept blackpilled truths, because they didn't apply to them in the past. They lack the brain plasticity to process this new distorted reality of hell.

Old ugly boomers who got wives simply can't accept blackpilled truths, because they didn't apply to them in the past. They lack the brain plasticity to process this new distorted reality of hell.
The new generation of old men will be blackpilled as fuck, they're going to blackpill the shit out of the youngcels.

Tell at him the truth. Tell him that foids are whores that rather share chad than stay with a single man.

The new generation of old men will be blackpilled as fuck, they're going to blackpill the shit out of the youngcels.
By the time the new generation becomes old, the youngcels will be coping with AI GF's and Full Dive VR, we're literally experiencing the worst time to be alive, because people in the past got wives, and people in the future, get AI and Full Dive.