Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad is such a Beta

What shoule I do about it?

• beat his ass

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • teach him how to be a man

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • ignore

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
L

lost_boys

Greycel
Hey guys, my dad is always fighting with my mom and everytime he loses he bursts into tears. He is unemployed basically a housewife. How on earth can I have a positive male role model if my own dad is such a pussy?

Hey guys, my dad is always fighting with my mom and everytime he loses he bursts into tears. He is unemployed basically a housewife. How on earth can I have a positive male role model if my own dad is such a pussy?
Is he an actual house husband or is he just a deadbeat with no job

He was earning less money than my mom, so she decided he will be at home with my brother (2years).

Put steroids in his food

If you're saying things like this, it seems like you took after your alpha mom

Tell him to divorce-rape your mom. If it were me, I would take her to the cleaners.

Your dad sounds like a massive faggot.

Tell him you're going to find a real male role model.

My dad is a bitch too, no son should ever see their father cry like a little girl unless that son is beating the shit out of him.

My younger brother is following this group of kids, they have a guy who is teaching them how to be real men. I hope he wont get into too much trouble. This is what a pussy dad does to his children.

This guy is in 20s and is hanging with 14+ boys, I hope it is normal? Any suggestions?

It is not normal
The younger brother seems to be more confident and also has more friends than before. So I am glad I dont have to deal with his old shit…

Being unemployed is based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back