Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My dad is so ridiculous

Despondent Dreamer

Despondent Dreamer

Self-banned
-
Calls me over and over to rehash the same conversation.

>just exercise champ
>just get another job champ
>you don't realize how good looking you are, champ
>I've had depression for years with a worse childhood than you, so if I can do it you can too, champ

Mostly I just let him talk, because if I say a single word contradicting any of his "advice", it results in an argument in which he simply attacks me. All he does is give useless advice, diminish my problems, and straight up lies to me. Idk why I even take his calls, as he really just makes me angry.

Is he taller than you

Do you mean by having a dad who even remotely gives a shit in any capacity and/or is alive? Or do you mean because he said that I'm good looking?

Trust me he's either delusional or he's simply trying to make me feel better. I'm facially mogged by pretty much the entire incel server that I'm in.
Is he taller than you
We're basically the same height.

inb4 his dad is 6ft+ and his mom is a 4' midget
It's not that. My dad is a low tier normie who reproduced with a woman who'd be the truest of truecels facially if she were born male. Nothing against my mother at all, it's just accurate, and I look just like her.

It's not that. My dad is a low tier normie who reproduced with a woman who'd be the truest of truecels facially if she were born male. Nothing against my mother at all, it's just accurate, and I look just like her.
Yep that's usually how it goes, your dad fucked you over.

It's usually chad/chadlite dad and ugly/short/old incel factory mom that create so many incels.

At least he tries to help his son out.
He's a good dad.
He just lacks knowledge and is victim of the boomer generation.

Calls me over and over to rehash the same conversation.

>just exercise champ
>just get another job champ
>you don't realize how good looking you are, champ
>I've had depression for years with a worse childhood than you, so if I can do it you can too, champ

Mostly I just let him talk, because if I say a single word contradicting any of his "advice", it results in an argument in which he simply attacks me. All he does is give useless advice, diminish my problems, and straight up lies to me. Idk why I even take his calls, as he really just makes me angry.
mogs me