Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "My dad is literally white so I'm whiiiiiite"

Literally me when I was 14

Retarted fucking chink

Retarted fucking chink
I love how he's offended at being called asian and brags about his dad being white. Jfl. This truly is a white man's world. Idk why these hapacels deny it.

I can tell his father does not view him As a legitimate offspring and his whore gook mother hates the fact that he looks like a chink. All hapa couples are like this.

Cope, usually it's bottom-of-the-barrel white men that breed with noodles
Ricecel cope. Even thr ugliest caucasion is a chad for noodle whores. Noodle whores will even fuck pakis and indians just because they're caucasion

Ultra mega gigacope. I studied in Singapore and I personally witnessed whitecels (sub-5) getting rejected by noodles. Not every white male is a chad u fucking retard
Singapore isn't the same as the west you dumbass. The hapa in OP is obviously in some very white school If there's a ginger girl there jfl

My point is that whitecels exist, something that many ethnics deny heavily
I don't deny whitecels exist. But even then most whitecels would be normies or chad lites if they moved to a shitskin or chink land

Just move to a third world country as a white incel theory
Yes, that is what most deathnics think that we should do to ascend :feelsclown:

Yes, that is what most deathnics think that we should do to ascend :feelsclown:
Itsover literally drowned in pussy getting more than 100 affairs, once he started geomaxing.:feelsUgh:

It not deathnics problem if your too high inhibition too spend 2,000 bucks on a tourist trip.

Itsover literally drowned in pussy getting more than 100 affairs, once he started geomaxing.:feelsUgh:

It not deathnics problem if your too high inhibition too spend 2,000 bucks on a tourist trip.
I DON’T CARE jungle gooks are fucking nasty and I wouldn’t pay anything to associate with them. Ascension only counts if it’s with your own race.

I DON’T CARE jungle gooks are fucking nasty and I wouldn’t pay anything to associate with them. Ascension only counts if it’s with your own race.
Than by literal definition your a standardcel.:feelsjuice:

Your standards are white Becky's or lLDAR,
Its not Deathnics problem that you seethe racially at different race's of people. When your fellow whites reject as subhuman stormcel.

Than by literal definition your a standardcel.:feelsjuice:
Nothing wrong with that.
Your standards are white Becky's or lLDAR,
Is it more than normal to only want your own race or close enough.
Its not Deathnics problem that you seethe racially at different race's of people.
Yes it is because you keep telling us to “just SEAmaxx bro :soy:
When your fellow whites reject as subhuman
I’m not rejected.
stormcel.
I don’t use stormfront.

Nothing wrong with that.

Is it more than normal to only want your own race or close enough.

Yes it is because you keep telling us to “just SEAmaxx bro :soy:

I’m not rejected.

I don’t use stormfront.
If enough white Becky's have rejected you throughout your life that you're posting on this forum.

Than that means they view you as subhuman, they have a look's threshold you cant meet.

Which means they look at you the same way you look at the jungle gooks.

Should have curbed stomped her racist slut face for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back