Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dad is blaming me for my mom's ailing health.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
A couple days ago over the phone, my mom told me how disappointed she is in me, how she failed to "raise a good son", that I've changed, and that many of her and MY friends agree with her. This attack was unjustified, and I lost my shit at her. A couple days later, I find out she is in the hospital for sepsis (where your immune system fails). My dad told me that "her weak immune system cannot handle conflict, and that I should handle her with kid goves". I tell him that if she's so fragile, she shouldn't instigate conflict with me and say things she knows will piss me off. He responds "we all have our issues" and that "it's to varying degrees" (in reference to her). I cannot stand this whiteknight phaggot. I want to beat his ass into the ground. There's no way I'm biologically related to that cuck

Bro that's not normal, is your mum gonna die soon?

I hope not. Sepsis can be fatal
Kind of shitty that if she kicks the bucket it'll have been after stressing over a son who is a most likely a failure due to genetics and other things outside of his control. The bluepill isn't all copes and imagining the world is fair when your flesh and blood are fuckups but it can't be for any reason other than them failing to pull themselves up by their bootstraps. Sadly she will never stop being under the illusion that her and others around her are shining paragons of agency who could just stop being losers if they felt like it.

Kind of shitty that if she kicks the bucket it'll have been after stressing over a son who is a most likely a failure due to genetics and other things outside of his control. The bluepill isn't all copes and imagining the world is fair when your flesh and blood are fuckups but it can't be for any reason other than them failing to pull themselves up by their bootstraps. Sadly she will never stop being under the illusion that her and others around her are shining paragons of agency who could just stop being losers if they felt like it.
Fuaaarrrrrkkk. My aunt just called, and told me that sepsis is not caused by stress, it's most likely caused by a cut in the skin getting infected. She told me not to blame myself.

Fuaaarrrrrkkk. My aunt just called, and told me that sepsis is not caused by stress, it's most likely caused by a cut in the skin getting infected. She told me not to blame myself.
Yeah no shit but she'll still have spent her last few days wondering why her son is a massive piece of shit retard even though you can't switch that off. Even if your mother is a dim high time preference raspy irrational foid you still kind of have to feel bad for her, like you'd feel bad for a dog that gets run over by a vehicle after a lifetime of shitting on the carpet.

Yeah no shit but she'll still have spent her last few days wondering why her son is a massive piece of shit retard even though you can't switch that off. Even if your mother is a dim high time preference raspy irrational foid you still kind of have to feel bad for her, like you'd feel bad for a dog that gets run over by a vehicle after a lifetime of shitting on the carpet.
I do feel bad for her. My brother is highly autistic, and my dad has parkinsons. She's had various other health problems as well (she's almost 60). And my problems don't help.

I just remembered that during our argument, my mom mentioned "she had to go" due to a stomach problem. I thought it was temporary, and that she was using it as an excuse to avoid me.

Damn thats a shitty situation hope it goes good

Might sound bluepilled and cucked, but its probably best you do listen to your father's advice a little. While it might of not been your fault this time, stress can lead to failing health.

I hope the situation improves soon.

Fuck em, they can't blame you for someone's health.

Might sound bluepilled and cucked, but its probably best you do listen to your father's advice a little. While it might of not been your fault this time, stress can lead to failing health.

I hope the situation improves soon.
Thanks, and I'm doing my best to not stress her out.

You didn't ask for this, never accept the injustice of this world. it's not your fault some people bring children to this world without a second thought or just to validate their sense of commitment and purpose. Fuck my dad. And fuck your dad. Be good to your mother, not because she deserves it. But because you know you're not an Ahole. it's the circumstances that makes us who we are. And that's what normals don't understand and that's why we'll never be like them.

You do seem a bit different lately but that just might have to do with your current situation

You didn't ask for this, never accept the injustice of this world. it's not your fault some people bring children to this world without a second thought or just to validate their sense of commitment and purpose. Fuck my dad. And fuck your dad. Be good to your mother, not because she deserves it. But because you know you're not an Ahole. it's the circumstances that makes us who we are. And that's what normals don't understand and that's why we'll never be like them.
Profound and well said.
You do seem a bit different lately but that just might have to do with your current situation
How so?

Your seem to be a bit less laid back than usual but honestly I can’t keep track of everyone’s personas on here
Yeah I can attest to that.

Update:

A few days ago, when she called me to say she was in the hospital, I thought I heard her say the word "bloodbath". I called my dad later and asked him if he knew what she meant. He thought it was in reference to the argument we had a few days ago. That's when he told me to treat her better.

So today, my dad, brother and I were at the hospital visiting her. Everything was going fine, but she said I seemed upset over something. So I asked her what she meant by bloodbath. She said she didn't rememember saying that word. She did take a bath the night before she went to the hospital. And she said she may have been referring to her condition. I told her what Dad told me, and Mom got very stressed out as a result. She told me that my dads been stressed out too, and his parkinsons makes him say things he doesn't mean. I said that her condition is fatal, and if she had died, I would've thought it was my fault. My dad told me "that's your opinion", and I gave him a volatile stare. Mom then got some bad stomach pain and started crying. It really sucked.

However, when I got home, she called to make sure I got home alright. And she seemed cool with me.

reminds me why I'm happy my parents are dead.