Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill my dad is a walking blackpill.

notcracklord

notcracklord

Weedcel
★★★★
my mom dated a 6'4 guy who was buff and rich and they had a baby (my brother) he beat and raped my mom (whos a stereotypical stacy) and even beat my brother
this lasted years then she left him and got with my dad (short fat drug addict) ive been told i was a "big suprise" and that it was just a hookup becasue they were both drunk and they stayed together only because she was pregnant. she left him after i was born and got back with her ex.

my stacy mom left my poor short fat drug addicted dad to get back with a chad who beat raped her and beat her son she left him after a few years anfd got with another guy who she married and divorced and made the guy poor and lose everything and lives with his parents (hes the dad of my sister)

what the actual fuck

Fucking whore

Sorry about that brocel

SuperiorSiblingPill is one of the hardest there are to swallow.

Fucking whore
shes dated like 4 other duded after too. its my bday and shes kicking me out of the house in the morning and i got no money or way of making money bc i got fired. im legit homeless unless i live with my dad whos angry neglectful and a drug addict and has hardly any money

SuperiorSiblingPill is one of the hardest there are to swallow.
my sister wins it all. me and my brother have been going through the hell of my mother all our lives

my mom dated a 6'4 guy who was buff and rich and they had a baby (my brother) he beat and raped my mom (whos a stereotypical stacy) and even beat my brother
this lasted years then she left him and got with my dad (short fat drug addict) ive been told i was a "big suprise" and that it was just a hookup becasue they were both drunk and they stayed together only because she was pregnant. she left him after i was born and got back with her ex.
are they niggers? it would explain the behavior

my sister wins it all. me and my brother have been going through the hell of my mother all our lives
He still has Chad genes though so his life is way easier then yours

God damn bro that's brutal

Alcohol is the only way for ugly men to reproduce