Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My dad is a normie who hates me blackpilling at any time at all.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I think he has autism. I literally can't get a full sentencve in without seeing growing impatient twittering gesturals on his face.
But when I talk about blackpill stuff that escalates it.
All positivity is afloat, while negativity is the ocean it floats on.
You cannot create progress without acknowledging problems. They are dangerous and require the most insight. This is just a fundamental segment of learning how to process in life.
Anyway, when I black pill him he escalates his tonality to small, to loud (Yeah and like anyone wants to hear your TRASH). Makes me want to bash the shit out of him.
He is a normie who when I tell a metaphor like "if half a room is a mess, do you look on the non-messy half and bluepill, or do you blackpill and put an END to the problem)?
He tells me flat out no because he's not a pessimistic perosn even though he's 5'7 (I'm 5'11), and he overcompensates by cleaning his house CONSTANTLY. CLEARLY negativity is a more common pressure on his brain than positivity. Or he wouldn't be such an uptight guy. He just doesnt' want to be conscient with it. He thinks he isn't beholden to knowing the actual reality of what he is. That learning to not grow, and just to self insulate and learn to make a soothing cushy process is more important than REALITY.
He shows me, that no matter what convention/ rule insists or implies a duty/ integrity a person should have... that no convention of conduct should ever be rest assured for people to find sacred/ proper. ALL is a choice/ a privilege to society. Most people do what they ought at least by society's standards with some degree of guilty conscience (while most shit goes into insentience because people will put their flaws into their subconscious, rather than have guilty accountability). He cuts off anywhere no matter how disrespectful of moral/ perceptual accountability there is in it. He doesn't take the initiative to self improve when I spoonfeed/ silverplate him the opportunity to see how it is. He makes me feel happy to have anything at all (because of his selfish tendencies) rather than for me to have an optimistic outlook on how there could always be more. He's a super normie sterotype.

I talk to him all the time about women, economics, blacks, globalism, and everyimte I do I feel like I'm trying to install a crankshaft, that for some reason in this one particular automobile will cause explosion. Because of his autism/ his normie mentality/ his tunnelvisioning. It's pathetic. Fuck normies.
Like everything ahs to be estimated by extremes of pure good and pure bad. There can ne ver be just mild whatever tolerance. If something is bad he's gotta hack at it 100% instead of having a soft grey approach to anything. Either it's pure good and can be left well enough alone, or PURE BAD, or at least he strikes at it as if it is.

Dude you're sperging hard in this post, i think you inherited your dads autism bro

Dude you're sperging hard in this post, i think you inherited your dads autism bro
venting is falsely associated with autism. but yeah I'm being a fucking hairsplitter with this shit. But hey, if you don't have vast insight on shit, then you won't have the sentience to fix issues with human social psychology.
Sad that NT will just pervade the problems of mankind. And all things neurodiverse that establish the issue will be brushed over because of how non-conventional it is. The public needs to move at the pace of what is trendified or you'll come off sperg.

If you need validation in your beliefs you haven't blackpilled bro.

If you need validation in your beliefs you haven't blackpilled bro.
True enough. Because then you're under hte illusion that people will care about ideologies over their personal positions. People are manipulationists. They don't want to discuss any issue they don't want to be in a bad light for ignoring (lowers moral reputation) unless there's no way out when you toggle their testaments/ stance in the situation to that of being a liar/ a manipulator/ an evader. Nor do they want to agree to anything that they dont' want the other person to assignate as them caring/ understanding/ seeing it as relevant.
People want to control their prediction/ databank record/ profile of who they are. They don't want any infiromation getting out.
Being blackpilled and finding friendship with people based on ideological communion rather than them holding a personal position is foolish.
And expecting people to safety blanket for you (in ideology/ narrative) is foolish also. As they will not be truthful.

Or that my ideology is not secure. So it has not fully stuck. I have doubts if I need validaito nand i have not fully ascended to blackpill mastery/ admittance.