Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My dad is a feminist

Ragellsaveus

Ragellsaveus

Mental & Manlet
-
It hurts so much, but I´m quite sure I have his genes, can´t wait to die to extinguish them tbh

You can enjoy the fact that you actually turned out well. Being a son of a male feminist and not being a soyboy cuck is a small, but undeniable, victory.

You mean your dad is a type of guy that we make memes about on internet aka soyboy ? Ah fuck

wow bro doesnt get more cucked than that

You mean your dad is a type of guy that we make memes about on internet aka soyboy ? Ah fuck

he is also a betabuxx , a wageslave and a charity cuck :feelsrope:
same bro It really hurts :feelscry::feelsrope::feelsseriously:
i feel you man:feelsrope:
You can enjoy the fact that you actually turned out well. Being a son of a male feminist and not being a soyboy cuck is a small, but undeniable, victory.
actually my grandpa (his dad) was blackpilled as fuck, it´s incredible the mistery of genetics

It hurts so much, but I´m quite sure I have his genes, can´t wait to die to extinguish them tbh
Patricide? Find out if hes a cuck. I was having a conversation with my father and told him, "today its quite common for guys to say my wifes boyfriend." He turned around angry and said "WHAT." Showed him a tinder profile of a landwhale in an open relationship. He was disgusted.

My father (51) have mgtow mentality

how did you figure this out?

End his cucked bloodline !

Being a male feminist is so fucking cucked. It’s like a black man being a klansman.

Sounds like your dad might not be your biological Dad.

This is unusual. I often associate femenists with women younger then 40, now somebody's father, quite strange.