Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My dad has such a skewed vision of reality

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I'm in my second year of Uni and the other day, my Dad asked me if I'm going to go down to Florida this year to celebrate spring break with other college kids. I broke out laughing and said "you think that everything in America happens just how it's displayed in movies", then I elaborated on the black pill. He agreed with some of it but wouldn't say I'm not attractive.

go down 2 fl0rida and party br0

become the years best party goER

boomers/gen x are delusional morons

i would actually advise u to follow his advice

become the years best party goER

Make sure you have the matching items!

A14Xt5-UAPL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7CA19yIxyhRQL.png%7C0,0,2140,2000+666.0,470.0,805.0,965.0._UX342_.png

Tags-Goer-Watches-Men-Leather-Strap-Automatic-Mechanical-Skeleton-Watches-Men-Casual-Wristwatch-Small-Seconds-men.jpg

just be from florida theory

I'm in my second year of Uni and the other day, my Dad asked me if I'm going to go down to Florida this year to celebrate spring break with other college kids. I broke out laughing and said "you think that everything in America happens just how it's displayed in movies", then I elaborated on the black pill. He agreed with some of it but wouldn't say I'm not attractive.
Your Dad's not going to turn round and say "you're ugly, son". My parents are the same - they say I'm good looking which is utterly bluepilled bias. But I've tried to subtly introduce the blackpill to them. It's best done in stages - don't want them to overdose on it.

Trying to blackpill your parents is a lost cause, you may get them to agree with a few points but they’ll never put the pieces together and acknowledge the big picture
boomers/gen x are delusional morons

Are you a ethniccel in US,OP ?

You broke out laughing in the face of your father and made him look like a fool when he only wanted the best of you. Low iq western degenerate inbred ofc the west will burn when the kids oppose their parents

good job with that movie response. Dad sounds pretty deluded.

Are you a ethniccel in US,OP ?
no, im white
You broke out laughing in the face of your father and made him look like a fool when he only wanted the best of you. Low iq western degenerate inbred ofc the west will burn when the kids oppose their parents

it wasn't obnoxious laughing, I just started laughing to myself because i found it funny then I told him that only good looking kids and some normies go and do shit like that (and that i have no interest in it).
Consanguineous

Last edited:
Gen X lived the life in the novice mode. Good jobs with simple degrees, shit load of salaries, guaranteed pussy following up a job, a nice suit and a balding head enough to get laid or marry, slut shaming and values. Unless a Gen X divorce today and look for a new partner there is no way they can get blackpilled imo. They all think that their child is an individual case of failure. They see the degeneration in the society but somehow cannot connect the dots.

Last edited:
parents have no idea what it is like these days