Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My dad has started beating and bullying me daily now

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Not only did he breed with his subhuman genetics and poor money status but he bullies and BEATS the creature he brought into this cold world

I woke up today by him slapping my face really hard and there is nothing I can do about it because I live at his dirty apartment and he would kick me out also he would beat me in a fight because i'm super malnourished.. it was probably his grand plan all along to make me malnourished and beta so i can never speak up against him

Good. He’s been asking u to get a job and u havent

Are you taller than him or what? :feelshehe:

Truly brutal that you have to deal with that, compounding upon the already snowballing effects of subhumanity upon basically everything else even when relationships are not taken into account; ITcucks and foids hating on us dirty, no-good inkwells would absolutely never touch this... :feelsclown:

Legally, all I can suggest is gymmaxxing in any way you can and getting back at him for how he treats you in some time in the future, or arming yourself for self-defense; though it seems you are dependent on him, so threatening him may result in homelessless if you have no money. :feelsjuice:

it was probably his grand plan all along to make me malnourished and beta so i can never speak up against him
This is very true. Try to get a job and move out, or go to homeless shelter. Apply there for welfare and ask them to find you a job.

Do something that will plunge him into eternal hell. Blind him by gouging his eyes out while he's sleeping. Throw acid on his face.

He is way bigger than me
the weak should fear the strong : r/MemeTemplatesOfficial

Are you taller than him or what? :feelshehe:

Truly brutal that you have to deal with that, compounding upon the already snowballing effects of subhumanity upon basically everything else even when relationships are not taken into account; ITcucks and foids hating on us dirty, no-good inkwells would absolutely never touch this... :feelsclown:

Legally, all I can suggest is gymmaxxing in any way you can and getting back at him for how he treats you in some time in the future, or arming yourself for self-defense; though it seems you are dependent on him, so threatening him may result in homelessless if you have no money. :feelsjuice:
He mogs me slightly in height but his frame is way bigger and he has more muscles, I tried gymmaxxing but It was torture being mogged by chad and stacy so I quit after 1 time

He mogs me slightly in height but his frame is way bigger and he has more muscles, I tried gymmaxxing but It was torture being mogged by chad and stacy so I quit after 1 time
Try a home gym; it is necessary to gymmaxx to defend yourself, in your situation. :feelsjuice:

@Knull isn't this the third time you started following me? :feelshehe:

This is very true. Try to get a job and move out, or go to homeless shelter. Apply there for welfare and ask them to find you a job.
He is a psycopath

Your dad is a bitch

Do something that will plunge him into eternal hell. Blind him by gouging his eyes out while he's sleeping. Throw acid on his face.
He is my dad after all

Try a home gym; it is necessary to gymmaxx to defend yourself, in your situation. :feelsjuice:
Im poor :feelsrope: Maybe I will go look for some heavy rocks or something outside and use them to lift with

My dad was also like that, until my mom died and he started fearing to not end up alone. i hate him so much.
I also hate him so much

No contact with your mother?

Kill your cuck father

I love inceldom victim threads. They’re always good for a laugh.

Also,trucel trait: your dad is dead

You don't need that kind of toxicity in your life, you're already going through enough, I'm the same age but a goodparentscel so I cannot relate to what you're going through but this cycle needs to stop. Do you have any relatives you could stay with instead?

sorry dude but youre probably going to have to wagecuck at some shitty minimum wage job and be a good goy

You don't need that kind of toxicity in your life, you're already going through enough, I'm the same age but a goodparentscel so I cannot relate to what you're going through but this cycle needs to stop. Do you have any relatives you could stay with instead?
Are you a neet aswell? I dont think my dad would be so annoying if I was working or studying

Are you a neet aswell? I dont think my dad would be so annoying if I was working or studying
No I'm studying and I have my own apartment, that my parents paid for. Would you be able to take a simple job, if only just to get out of the house?

No I'm studying and I have my own apartment, that my parents paid for. Would you be able to take a simple job, if only just to get out of the house?
fuark i want my own place, I'm looking for simple jobs right now

fuark i want my own place, I'm looking for simple jobs right now
Yeah, man, standing on your own two feet is important and being away from your father is even more important. Try to get a simple job and rent an aptm, even it's a crumby one, it can be a safe haven for you.

Abusive parents should be mandatorily executed.

Yeah, man, standing on your own two feet is important and being away from your father is even more important. Try to get a simple job and rent an aptm, even it's a crumby one, it can be a safe haven for you.
Yeah thats my goal right now :feelsokman:

If it's really bad perhaps you should consider recording him and reporting home abuse to the police. Since he is a man authorities might actually do something about it. Once you get strong tapes you can make up the rest of the stuff and moneymaxx on his expense.

If it's really bad perhaps you should consider recording him and reporting home abuse to the police. Since he is a man authorities might actually do something about it. Once you get strong tapes you can make up the rest of the stuff and moneymaxx on his expense.
That would be so embarrassing