Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My dad has been relentlessly chatting with AI gf chatbot for hours on end! If that doesn't scream incel & reproductive failure I don't know what does.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Instead of marrying a gigatruefemcel ugly midget curry goblin at the age of 40, my dad should've just accepted his inceldom and reproductive failure. Had he accepted his burden of failed genetics and not passed it onto me, I wouldn't have to go through the the brutal suffering I'm going through right now.

Screenshot 2024 07 21 212246

Any of you have incel dads like mine? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

my dad is a dork with glasses and a phd, from a long line of dickless overeducated dorks.

in nature he wouldnt get to survive much less breed, but unfortunately here we are

Sounds like a cool af dad
Nah he's a gigatruecel in constant agony from having failed in his marriage and reproduction. His wife (my mom) is bedridden and only had sex with him a couple of times in his entire married life. Meanwhile, I'm a NEET truecel failure with mental and physical illnesses.

Nah he's a gigatruecel in constant agony from having failed in his marriage and reproduction. His wife (my mom) is bedridden and only had sex with him a couple of times in his entire married life. Meanwhile, I'm a NEET truecel failure with mental and physical illnesses.
Sounds brutal. I have a loser dad too, but I figure that it's better than having a chad dad. At least he doesn't constantly mog me and expect me to exhibit chad behavior. Best of luck to you though, brocel. Hope you can move out soon

are you retarded?
your dad is in a relationship with children, sounds like he won life

sounds like he won life
He didn't win. If he'd actually won, he would be happy with his life and he's not. He's the most agonized human being I've ever known.

He didn't win. If he'd actually won, he would be happy with his life and he's not. He's the most agonized human being I've ever known.
cope, by definition he's not an incel, he's miles ahead of us

cope, by definition he's not an incel, he's miles ahead of us
His suffering is way greater than ours. He worked all his life only to fail miserably.

Instead of marrying a gigatruefemcel ugly midget curry goblin at the age of 40, my dad should've just accepted his inceldom and reproductive failure. Had he accepted his burden of failed genetics and not passed it onto me, I wouldn't have to go through the the brutal suffering I'm going through right now.
Rough. Your dad shouldve roped himself before having you so you didnt have to endure this suffering. Or, he shouldve fucked a taller more pretty looking foid so you would have a better chance.

All curry dads are arguably incel. Mine for sure would have NEVER touched a foid if he wasn’t arranged a marriage. Aside from his physical subhumanity, he’s also extremely mentally ill. He’s only like 50 something but acts as if he’s already senile

All curry dads are arguably incel. Mine for sure would have NEVER touched a foid if he wasn’t arranged a marriage. Aside from his physical subhumanity, he’s also extremely mentally ill. He’s only like 50 something but acts as if he’s already senile
my dad used to "cheat" a lot till the male eq of wall hit him super hard

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back