Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my dad has been mentioning the idea of getting a girlfriend more and more..

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
i'm 24 and khhv so i'm not sure why he is just starting this now, and it's a bit unnerving. i'm his only child too which maybe he is feeling pressure for grandkids

he has been saying stuff like:

you won't even meet anyone if you stay in your room all day

i should take you to a concert or show one day, it will be fun

women want a guy like you who holds down a job not the tall guy (i've expressed to him before girls my age only want tall or good looking men which i'm neither)

you will meet a nice girl one day

maybe you can find a girl who likes farming one day (he's leaving me a farm to inherit which is why i assume he says something so absurd)

overall it's a bit unnerving and sad to hear this, it almost sounds desperate, i thought my parents were never going to do since it was so late but i have been proven wrong.

He's trying to bluepill you so bad, lol.

Brutal. My parents instead don't seem to give a shit. I think they realized it's over too.

Confess that women's standards are impossible to satisfy for subhumans today. Tell him that you're an incel.

My parents seemed to have stopped caring about me getting a GF when i was 26 or so (32 now).

i'm 24 and khhv so i'm not sure why he is just starting this now, and it's a bit unnerving. i'm his only child too which maybe he is feeling pressure for grandkids

women want a guy like you who holds down a job not the tall guy (i've expressed to him before girls my age only want tall or good looking men which i'm neither)

maybe you can find a girl who likes farming one day (he's leaving me a farm to inherit which is why i assume he says something so absurd)

overall it's a bit unnerving and sad to hear this, it almost sounds desperate, i thought my parents were never going to do since it was so late but i have been proven wrong.
My parents don't care at all. It's like they know it's over for me.

It makes me feel bad to dissapoint my parents by not having a GF tbh. They will always make subtle or nagging remarks about my inceldom

Fortunately my parents don't give a f. I actually have always been appreciative of them - both were from extremely poor backgrounds but now they've made decent middle class family.

Brutal. My parents instead don't seem to give a shit. I think they realized it's over too.
I thought my parents were the same since nothing was said up until now, it's why I find it so strange. If I was 20 and they said this it wouldn't even be notable.

Confess that women's standards are impossible to satisfy for subhumans today. Tell him that you're an incel.
I wanna avoid the term incel but I do say I don't think I'll ever be getting a girlfriend.

As expected typical blue pilled bullshit every parents tells their kids. Your dad is very blue pilled imagine how bad you will be if you listen to your dad dateing advice
yeah. he is quite bluepilled when it comes to dating, despite him being through like 6 divorces at this point

He’s not wrong.

(he's leaving me a farm to inherit which is why i assume he says something so absurd)
Use it to your advantage. If I were you, I’d start learning the ropes as soon as I could. You’re actually extremely lucky and privileged but I doubt that you can even see it.

He’s knowingly or unknowingly trying to groom you into becoming a betabuxxer. Don’t play into it. Bluepilled people like your father have an inherent sense that you can’t get a gf via your looks so many of them compensate with their money and lie to themselves by saying shit like “women want a stable guy”. It’s total cope and any relationship that’s founded on a guy having a career/money is cucked and will not end well.

My parents stopped somewhere around 22-23, I told my mother "You will not get any grandchildren from me at least" and she said "Well then I guess I can drink wine and enjoy myself a while longer instead of being a cookie baking grandmother haha" my parents never really gave a shit what I did or didn't do so I can't say I care about their opinions or thoughts

Depending on your location, can't your dad cooperate and land you an arranged marriage? Or a ticket to SEA-max?

Ask him to make arranged marriage for you. It seems like he wants you to carry over his genetic so bad.

Show your dad that you use Incels.is, its literally that easy
740a531fc4f14653a2975a9e5d109bf6

I thought my parents were the same since nothing was said up until now, it's why I find it so strange. If I was 20 and they said this it wouldn't even be notable.
You’re still “normie” tier in looks and have a job many will still ask the questions about girlfriends and assume something is wrong with you for not having one

So the question is would they introduce you to women…

tell him to buy you a wife from thailand or some other shithole

We never discussed this.

When cope is too strong

Depending on your location, can't your dad cooperate and land you an arranged marriage? Or a ticket to SEA-max?
I live in Canada so no, and no SEAmaxxing for a few reasons. I'd rather not get divorce raped by some village foid for a green card, and despite my dad being middle class he refuses to give me any handouts. He is the stereotypical boomer

i dont think my parents noticed. they aren't that sharp.

it's ovER unless you pay for it

lucky you bro, your dad loves and cares for you even though he is tryna bluepill you

when i dropped out of school, gained a bunch of weight my parents never said anything
as i grow older i go to work and come home to sit in my room everyday, friday/saturday nights go past without going anywhere and my parents could care less

Ask him to set you up with someone so atleast he thinks you’re up for it

At least cares about you, albeit in his own twisted Bluepilled way.
I've admitted to my own dad to being Incel after he asked me if I was gay or not, it actually went well. Although he is a Redpiller who believes that I just need to be more "assertive" & have a lot of money, so his advice is mostly useless.
Anyway I agree with the others, learn to farm from him if he's willing to teach you; & also maybe try to humor him a bit. Ask him to help set up dates, take you to clubs, etc.
After he sees the failures in person the true reality should set in for him.

At least cares about you, albeit in his own twisted Bluepilled way.
I've admitted to my own dad to being Incel after he asked me if I was gay or not, it actually went well. Although he is a Redpiller who believes that I just need to be more "assertive" & have a lot of money, so his advice is mostly useless.
Anyway I agree with the others, learn to farm from him if he's willing to teach you; & also maybe try to humor him a bit. Ask him to help set up dates, take you to clubs, etc.
After he sees the failures in person the true reality should set in for him.
he doesn't farm the land himself he rents it out to a farming company that pays to use the land

Lol "the idea of getting a gf".

Tell him to get you one then.

Running a farm is expensive now unless you don't use any machinery.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back