Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My dad has a masculine face

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
So does that mean that i have one too? I'm fatcel so i can't tell if i have this facial bones or not. He has shaved head and one time i used an app to make me bald, and it wasn't until then that i realized how much i look like my dad facially. But that got me wondering, does that mean if i lost weight i'd have a masculine face? He's not chad or anything facially, but he's sort of similar to Jeremy Meeks. It makes me wonder if i have a face like that. And my dad has had MULTIPLE girlfriends and even 1 wife (my mom) before. Although he's about 5'11 or 6 foot, meanwhile i'm 5'6 and autistic.
I actually have long hair, so it would go together better with his masculine face than his shaved ass head lol.
Damn i hope this is true, i'd love to lose weight and find out i have a more masculine face than right now

:feelsseriously: stuff like this is exactly why fatcel = volcel

Have you always been fat since teenage years? i lost 20 kg in one period and i looked much better but still not good enough and im 5ft3

Have you always been fat since teenage years? i lost 20 kg in one period and i looked much better but still not good enough and im 5ft3
Been fat since i was about 10,i'm 20 now. And 5'3? damn that's fucking brutal, i'm 5'6