Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad gave me weed at 14

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
How fucked up of a situation is this tbh? Could it ruin a persons entire life or nah? Is it considered child abuse? Fucking hate my shit dad for this tbh, I blame a lot of my problems on this fact

Dude, it's just weed. Hit it or pass it. :smonk:

mogs me. my parents were utterly useless and didnt get me jaw surgery free on the NHS, so now im fucked. CUNTS.

Dude, it's just weed. Hit it or pass it. :smonk:
You don’t think it could ruin a life tbh? He gave me like an ounce of weed two months before my 15th. I just think it’s very irresponsible of him to do

mogs me. my parents were utterly useless and didnt get me jaw surgery free on the NHS, so now im fucked. CUNTS.
It’s not ruining my life by doing that tho?

You don’t think it could ruin a life tbh? He gave me like an ounce of weed two months before my 15th. I just think it’s very irresponsible of him to do
Not ruin a life. Cannabis is not like cocaine or heroin. Your father is irresponsible according to whom, society? If he thinks you can handle it, that's it. Sounds like a cool dad, to be honest.

Weed is apparently healthy.

It’s less dangerous than ibuprofen so idk prolly not. Although I hear it impacts brain development if consumed when younger. So definitely not intelligent but not abuse imo

This happened to me too. Modern fathers are very ignorant to what facilitates the growth of a boy. This is why men are opting out of schooling and becoming wagies. We lack an archetypal man.

In the past we had Bruce Lee, Arnold Swarzinegger, Al Capino, Salvester Stalone, etc: now we have Dwayne Johnson who is practically a cartoonish adaptation of man, we have Keanu Reeves who is the mere simulation of what is admirable of men.

The male role models of the 21st century are plastic. They are superficial.
Your dad gave you weed too?

How old are you?

lmao same i sparked up with my dad at 13, only 2 times tho

Yes it's irresponsible.

Because I have to live with my lower jaw above my upper one for the rest of my life. I think that's worse than you smoking weed at 14 jfl

I get it man. My father gave me lots of drugs in my teens and early 20s. People who know us say it damaged me

What could then?
You being ugly, non-NT, dull personality, many things. Most normshits and chads smoke weed at that age, so it wouldn't be that.

You being ugly, non-NT, dull personality, many things. Most normshits and chads smoke weed at that age, so it wouldn't be that.
What if you did meth at 17. Is it over then?

Hell yeah. Very tucked up situation, yes it could ruin a persons life but don’t regret it my man just accept it. Also, don’t blame him just accept it. We are all here for you. Don’t get therapy from a bitch get it from a man and us. We’re here for you brocel. Fuck anyone here saying otherwise
How fucked up of a situation is this tbh? Could it ruin a persons entire life or nah? Is it considered child abuse? Fucking hate my shit dad for this tbh, I blame a lot of my problems on this fact

Hell yeah. Very tucked up situation, yes it could ruin a persons life but don’t regret it my man just accept it. Also, don’t blame him just accept it. We are all here for you. Don’t get therapy from a bitch get it from a man and us. We’re here for you brocel. Fuck anyone here saying otherwise
In what ways could it ruin a persons life

In what ways could it ruin a persons life
Intellectually, and socially. Drugs can take you down a rabbit hole and damage your upbringing. Secondly, morally their wrong. Thirdly, think of socioeconomic effects, fourthly ask yourself would you give your 14 year old son weed? Better yet, ask if the President would give his 14 year old son weed? No. It’s wrong and could lead to a butterfly effect and lifetime of trouble. It’s like growing up in the hood and growing up in the suburbs. It can really you up.

If you're addicted to meth at 17 I think its safe to say its over.
Why is that? There’s no way to change and turn it around at that point?

Do you know how many kids probably wish to be in your situation? It’s like a dream come true to most people. Not advocating for anything, just stating there’s a lot of smokers who would love to be open about their habits in front of their parents.

I
Do you know how many kids probably wish to be in your situation? It’s like a dream come true to most people. Not advocating for anything, just stating there’s a lot of smokers who would love to be open about their habits in front of their parents.
I was 14 tho, isn’t that horrible?

my dad was an alcoholic , i hope he gave me weed :feelsbadman:

How old were you when he gave you weed? Is it extremely fucked for a dad to give weed to a 14 year old tbh?
He gave me a little at 13 but then regularly at 16

He gave me a little at 13 but then regularly at 16
So it’s not super bad that he gave me at 14 almost 15 then tbh? He gave me like 2 ounces over the course of 2 months in summer. Is that fucked or what?

So it’s not super bad that he gave me at 14 almost 15 then tbh? He gave me like 2 ounces over the course of 2 months in summer. Is that fucked or what?
Yea not good idea. A puff is ok but a lot is not good for a young developing brain

i hate weed on its own (at least past micro-dosing). it makes me hyper-perceptive to everything (even if it’s trivial af), and also increases schizo symptoms. last time i got high, i thought sirens were blairing in the background of my white noise machine and that a nuclear war was starting (heard voices throughout the house too). i felt like hair follicles on my head were dancing around + slowly falling out.
Nigga that sounds like you got schizo. I can relate tho, when I do it lately, I hyperanalyze everything in my life and feel suicidal. Like stuck in deep thought and feel like I’m the weirdest person alive type thing. This ever happened to you?

Yea not good idea. A puff is ok but a lot is not good for a young developing brain
How much did your dad give you by that age compared to me? Do you think that this could ruin a persons life what happened to me?

How much did your dad give you by that age compared to me? Do you think that this could ruin a persons life what happened to me?
It depends on the person. I was a lot less motivated in school after I started smoking but that might have also been due to depression. My memory also got worse. If you smoke a lot in your youth it will drop a few iq points. It started with some on the weekends and to the point of doing it almost every day

It depends on the person. I was a lot less motivated in school after I started smoking but that might have also been due to depression. My memory also got worse. If you smoke a lot in your youth it will drop a few iq points. It started with some on the weekends and to the point of doing it almost every day
And when you were doing it almost everyday, your dad was the one supplying it? Have you confronted him about this? I’ve confronted my dad for this

And when you were doing it almost everyday, your dad was the one supplying it? Have you confronted him about this? I’ve confronted my dad for this
Basically yeah until i was around 21 I started buying it on my own. I never confronted him but it made my mom super upset and a lot of his friends disagreed with it too

Basically yeah until i was around 21 I started buying it on my own. I never confronted him but it made my mom super upset and a lot of his friends disagreed with it too
What race are you if I may ask?