Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad cucked me (not getting a job anytime soon)

PURE ANUS

PURE ANUS

step on me like a piece of poop, fucking kill me
★★★★★
To explain my situation, my mother has a company, and im forced to work every saturday and sunday as a cashier, basically greeting, im a HUMAN cctv (there isnt even anyway to pay me, only on the first floor) So yes IM A HUMAN GREETER, A HUMAN CCTV.
its not that i care, but i searched for a job as a garbage man internally through a contact, and that contact talked to my dad.
The only meaningful work i do is oil wooden carriages and shit, and i still earn like 5 bucks an hour in western economy.

At this rate im going to rot for 5 years until my mother dies. or some shit.
I realy need money and work, for stocks and other endeavors.

also this thread would be intresting if i dindt crash out in iq mid sentence.

Tell them to give you a raise or find you another job.

To explain my situation, my mother has a company, and im forced to work every saturday and sunday as a cashier, basically greeting, im a HUMAN cctv (there isnt even anyway to pay me, only on the first floor) So yes IM A HUMAN GREETER, A HUMAN CCTV.
its not that i care, but i searched for a job as a garbage man internally through a contact, and that contact talked to my dad.
The only meaningful work i do is oil wooden carriages and shit, and i still earn like 5 bucks an hour in western economy.

At this rate im going to rot for 5 years until my mother dies. or some shit.
I realy need money and work, for stocks and other endeavors.
sorry for you autistic little Anus