Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Dad Complained About Me Being Selfish To A Psychologist

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I went to a psychologist at one point with my dad and she gave us both private time to talk to her without the other person in the room. I would have mentioned something about my abusive childhood, but there's a rule that if there's anyone suspected of abuse in a family, they get reported and arrested, since I currently need my parents and they can mention my just actions, I steered clear of that minefield. Originally I was reluctant to let the bastard some private time but I realized it was petty, and it'd make me look better in her eyes if I did. They spent some time together.

Afterward I demanded he tell me what he said to her about me in private, he claims he said something about me being selfish, to which the psychologist said that was normal for an autistic guy. I punished him for such insolence and made sure he said nothing directly negative about my actions, which he claims he didn't. Considering there were no consequences, I believe that. I was still enraged he dare shit-talk me behind my back, when I worked hard to feign NTness to make a decent impression on her.

What a dick your father is.

Why do you care so much about what some bitch thinks of you?

If you have autism it is seriously over times 10000

What a dick your father is.
He's shameless, arrogant, sadistic, irresponsible, abusive, yet at the same time deep in his heart genuinely believes he did the right thing in regards to me. It's absolutely frustrating that I have such horrid parents, worst part is he even seems to act empathetic with other people outside of the family and calls me evil but of course he doesn't realize he raised me that way. I am just a reflection of him and I am still 100x a better person morally, for one I hold no pretenses in who I am.

Why do you care so much about what some bitch thinks of you?
It was an experiment to see what level of charm and like-ability, I can demonstrate to an NT and to what extent I can convince a person I am NT. I did a decent job with the basics such as eye-contact, nodding, not stimming, but my flat affect failed me. Generally I said stuff that did not get the emotional reaction I was hoping from her, my non-verbal communication requires a lot of work.

He's shameless, arrogant, sadistic, irresponsible, abusive, yet at the same time deep in his heart genuinely believes he did the right thing in regards to me. It's absolutely frustrating that I have such horrid parents, worst part is he even seems to act empathetic with other people outside of the family and calls me evil but of course he doesn't realize he raised me that way. I am just a reflection of him and I am still 100x a better person morally, for one I hold no pretenses in who I am.
Does your prick dad still bully you?

Does your prick dad still bully you?
Verbally sort of, in the sense he criticizes me for everything. But I turn most things into an escalating argument, which he usually back down from and then sulks and gives me the silent treatment.
Your dad never genuinely tried to understand where you're coming from.
He doesn't give a fuck about me as a person. He so much admitted he'd never help me if I had siblings, and regrets not having had more kids, at one time my mom told me, that son of a bitch wanted to have more kids after I was born because he considered me a disappointment due to my autism, but she strongly refused.

Last edited:
Verbally sort of, in the sense he criticizes me for everything. But I turn most things into an escalating argument, which he usually back down from and then sulks and gives me the silent treatment.
Fuckin' bastard. You should have taught him a good lesson.

brutal. many curry parents are low key narcissistic