Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dad cannot accept the slightest disagreement from me

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
He will get really pissy if I disagree with anything he says, and enraged if I disagree strongly or get a little upset. He beat me once and will threaten to break my collarbone and shit when he gets real mad like that. This is the same guy who brags that he has such control over emotions and criticizes me for my anger whenever I show the slightest upset. I got in an argument with him on day 4 of being here and he's like "you know I can strangle you?" I have to just agree with everything he says so he doesn't get mad. Can't wait to curse him out and never see his ass again as soon as I step on the plane. I really fucking hate him.

well that's fucked up. parents can be real cunts when they want to be. do not let him beat you and remember no one has any right to lay hands on you even your parents.

Why even have him in your life if he's like that? My parents are like that too and I'm trying my hardest to move away.

He beat me once and will threaten to break my collarbone and shit when he gets real mad like that.
Gymaxx and beat the shit out of him op

He beat me once and will threaten to break my collarbone and shit when he gets real mad like that.
That's fucked. Are you NEET? If not then just beat his ass and leave.

damn man. that shit brutal ngl

Respect [be a complete bitch to] your parents young one! :soy::soy: