Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My dad called the cops..

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Fuck trembling to much to edit. Had a serious talk with my dad. Went upstairs. He mumbled I don't fucking care. Heard it cuz I had to do sth in the corridor. Lost it and threw yoghutt at the wall. He started his ableist tirade. When I acted up he called the cops. How can you cope with the boomer paradigm? Didnt ask to be sqiirted into this life. Didnt ask for being ignored ot loathed my hole life. Made the mistake talking to tgem. Backstabbed me verbally asserting the nt / capitalist boomer paradogm. My dad telling his convenient lies larping geriatric and submissive suddenly. :feelskek: I just said my dad misrepresents the situation and i see.mysrlf confronted with sxstemic bureaucratic hurdles I am not able to overcome. Muh bootstraps. Just move out blahblah. Cops just enforce ownership structure thats it. Tookme 30mins to open up and zhey jumed on it like hyeanas. Normie enforcement brigade truely.
They were not interested into helping me as theybpretended. Spared me lots of nuisance only dropping those two lines. Maybe they thought I was snarky or sth? Can't win as an autist.

Last edited:
Damn that’s just brutal man. My condolences.

What the hell is are you on about OP?

what is your disability?

Fuck trembling to much to edit. Had a serious talk with my dad. Went upstairs. He mumbled I don't fucking care. Heard it cuz I had to do sth in the corridor. Lost it and threw yoghutt at the wall. He started his ableist tirade. When I acted up he called the cops. How can you cope with the boomer paradigm? Didnt ask to be sqiirted into this life. Didnt ask for being ignored ot loathed my hole life. Made the mistake talking to tgem. Backstabbed me verbally asserting the nt / capitalist boomer paradogm. My dad telling his convenient lies larping geriatric and submissive suddenly. :feelskek: I just said my dad misrepresents the situation and i see.mysrlf confronted with sxstemic bureaucratic hurdles I am not able to overcome. Muh bootstraps. Just move out blahblah. Cops just enforce ownership structure thats it. Tookme 30mins to open up and zhey jumed on it like hyeanas. Normie enforcement brigade truely.
They were not interested into helping me as theybpretended. Spared me lots of nuisance only dropping those two lines. Maybe they thought I was snarky or sth? Can't win as an autist.
My parents did the same to me in a similar situation, cant help themselves so they blackmail you with muh cops, assholes.

Maybe I'm just low IQ but this text is incomprehensible

White families man. Dont know how white kids and parents do that to each other.

Parents don't care about us. They only squirted us here because their genes told them to. Don't evER let them hold you back.

your father doesnt understand you

Try rewriting your thoughts after calming down.

I CAN'T BREATHE? MORE LIKE I CAN'T LDAR

OP i have no ideea what your parents did to u and why

Society hates ugly/autistic males.

''911, what's ur emergency''
''oh my god, please help me, send swat, I'm in a grave danger'''
''what's happening sir?''
''Just barely dodged a yoghurt!''

''911, what's ur emergency''
''oh my god, please help me, send swat, I'm in a grave danger'''
''what's happening sir?''
''Just barely dodged a yoghurt!''
Nahh, also screamed at him reciting how he erases my suffering and tries to mute me through psychological violence and ableist slurs and how standing my ground verbally against that is not violence or being bratty or looney. Well he called the cops anyway. Funny how the cops told him he is crossing a border in his speech and assumed he is just my stepdad. They still sided with him, but what can you expect. There is no way for me to quickly unpack the situation or any idea on neither my dads or their side about what is up at all. This might be they day I stop loving my dad. But funny how he never did love me in the first place judging by his words. It's over for heartless automatons.

Last edited:
White families man. Dont know how white kids and parents do that to each other.
Not surprising in the least. They made people raise their kids for like 400 years before

20200602 021524

Oh not you. I was responding to the other dude.

How old are btw OP?

View attachment 281135
Ye, Still don't get tge answer.

I am 27, but I am stuck for years bein basically shut in with burgers, depri, anxiety, adhd and possibly borderline or some trauma. Life never began for me tbh. My mental anguish rendered me incapable having the social experience of a young teen.

Oh get it now. Yeah getting kids = discard them afap.

@yeshuallah

What the fuck?

Cops are a fuckin joke. The dude let me smoke a cigarette at the police car because he was in the “same” situation when he was young. I say bullshit, he was 6'1 minimum and was handsome, while me at the other hand...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back