Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My dad already had 2 children by this age.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
By this point in his life he was already raising 2 children. And here I am trying to cope with chinese cartoons. Meanwhile some guys in my generation were having sex in hs and college and zoomers are losing virginity in literal middle school

I’ve never even had sex or hugged, held hands with or kissed a girl and my dad sired me around my current age

By my age my dad already had had me

We're not made for this world.

Every single person lifemogs us. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Every single person lifemogs us. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I look at my family. My uncle aunts and cousins and can't believe that even they get to have sex

My dad was already with my mum for 3 years at my age.

Brutal to be mogged by men who share your DNA.

The dadpill is brutal

At my age, my father's kids had all been born (I'm the youngest) and I was nearly school age.

I currently have a nephew half my age who has a cute girlfriend that he's planning to move in with at the end of he year and is no doubt fucking every chance they get between class.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Having kids is nothing to be proud of. Literally 90%+ of this forum are capable of having kids someday. The problem is that we're not capable of experiencing teen and early 20s dating/ sex.

Having kids is nothing to be proud of. Literally 90%+ of this forum are capable of having kids someday. The problem is that we're not capable of experiencing teen and early 20s dating/ sex.
How? Sperm banks?

My dad didn't lost his virginity until he was 24. Which is odd, considering that he was actually quite good looking when he was young. So technically i could still lose mine at an earlier age than him, lol.

My dad was already with my mum for 3 years at my age.

Brutal to be mogged by men who share your DNA.
My dad was married to mum for 4 years at my age

How? Sperm banks?

Just find a post-college foid. Women don't have high standards in their settling down phase of life. Literally you just need to be financially stable. Obviously if you're super deformed then you'll still have trouble, but single moms are basically accessible to anyone.

Just find a post-college foid. Women don't have high standards in their settling down phase of life. Literally you just need to be financially stable. Obviously if you're super deformed then you'll still have trouble, but single moms are basically accessible to anyone.
Betabuxxers are not incels, there is a reason they are banned on sight

Betabuxxers are not incels, there is a reason they are banned on sight
I'm not even talking about betabuxxers. Just people who are financially stable enough to start a family with another financially stable old (25+) woman.
Almost anyone can betabuxx.

I'm not even talking about betabuxxers. Just people who are financially stable enough to start a family with another financially stable old (25+) woman.
Almost anyone can betabuxx.
And those don't belong here.