Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My currycel friend got married to a cumskin foid

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
D19140A7 ABD3 400F BF64 D7E6E8074C2A

View attachment 555577
7652C210 1880 48E0 BC6A BF91A00C7F65

rate their looks / 10. Are they looksmatched?

Last edited:
Ew. Look at the lard on those arms

Good for him. Cognratz.

she looks mildly disgusted

congrats on getting a 3/10 foid? I’d rather be incel
- Constantly worshipping white foids.
- 3/10 foid.

Choose one currycels.
Also:

He's an ugly curry manlet.
This isn't even a looksmatch for him. He's dating up. And you say you'd rather be incel than dating up :lul:

U
- 3/10 foid.

Choose one currycels.

unlike other currycels I don’t worship white women.

But you’re right, white worship is a problem among currycels. They see white skin and they immediately think the woman is attractive even though she may have many flaws in her appearance, the sight of white skin blinds them from noticing flaws.

A girl can be ugly or fat as fuck but if she has white skin, currycels will rather marry her than some average looking ethnic foid. This is the case with my friend, he just married her because she has white skin and he is a white worshipping self-hating curry. Even though this chick is facially below average and is shaped like a fridge and has lots of lard on her body, my friend thinks she’s hot as fuck just because she is white lol.

I don’t let white skin fool me or deceive me from objectively analysing a chicks appearance, white skin isn’t an automatic attractor for me. I look at other things like facial structure, height, body fat percentage etc. I don’t care about skin colour at all

congrats on getting a 3/10 foid? I’d rather be incel
3/10 is spot on.
I don't like her frame, forehead, fat distribution, weird smile etc
Still would obvs (obligatory JBC is law)

Brutal heightMOG.

He looks like a 4/10 to me. She also looks like a 4/10.

Her face is borderline unattractive, but her body looks nice enough. Overall she SMV MOGS him to the next galaxy so he wins here (until cucked).

Brutal heightMOG.

He looks like a 4/10 to me. She also looks like a 4/10.

Her face is borderline unattractive, but her body looks nice enough. Overall she SMV MOGS him to the next galaxy so he wins here (until cucked).

her body is nice enough? You have to be joking, look at all the fat on her arms and legs. Look at how fucking tall she is, she looks masculine as fuck!
3/10 is spot on.
I don't like her frame, forehead, fat distribution, weird smile etc
Still would obvs (obligatory JBC is law)

am happy to find an incel who knows how to rate :dab:

Last edited:
She heightmogs him, but good for him if she bears his children and doesn't cuck him.

her body is nice enough? You have to be joking, look at all the fat on her arms and legs. Look at how fucking tall she is, she looks masculine as fuck!

Oh man, compared to some Tinder matches I got way back when trying, she MOGS. I remember this one female with a 3/10 face and her arms were FAT. She was obese as shit.

At least this one isn't fucking obese. Also, I think she is wearing heels in that photo, which boosts her height. She might be tall compared to him, but I don't know his height.

That being said, I would think twice. She's definitely below average. But on the other hand, there's tons of females that look even worse.

Oh man, compared to some Tinder matches I got way back when trying, she MOGS. I remember this one female with a 3/10 face and her arms were FAT. She was obese as shit.

At least this one isn't fucking obese. Also, I think she is wearing heels in that photo, which boosts her height. She might be tall compared to him, but I don't know his height.

That being said, I would think twice. She's definitely below average. But on the other hand, there's tons of females that look even worse.

It’s a sad reality when we have to say “at least she isn’t obese”. As if having the discipline of a normal human being to not stuff your face with food 24/7 is something for which she should give women credit for.

Meanwhile men are torturing themselves and destroying their bodies in the gym for years and years just to meet women’s criteria for what they find attractive.

Just reflects the fact that men’s standards are so low in comparison to women’s standards.

women want a man who is 6 foot, makes a 6-figure salary, has at least 6 inch dick, has 6-pack abs etc.

Meanwhile men just expect women not to be obese, that’s literally the main criteria. And yet some foids still fail at that

Last edited:
They are looksmatched tbh.

Imagine the kids they’ll produce

It’s a sad reality when we have to say “at least she isn’t obese”. As if having the discipline of a normal human being to not stuff your face with food 24/7 is something for which she should give women credit for.

Meanwhile men are torturing themselves and destroying their bodies in the gym for years and years just to meet women’s criteria for what they find attractive.

Just reflects the fact that men’s standards are so low in comparison to women’s standards.

women want a man who is 6 foot, makes a 6-figure salary, has at least 6 inch dick, has 6-pack abs etc.

Meanwhile men just expect women not to be obese, that’s literally the main criteria. And yet some foids still fail at that

This is what I consider a 3/10:

Like the tall femoid above, but worse. I might be too lenient though (JFL I once got into an argument with a femoid that insisted this was a 5/10 or average), because some other Incels rated this a 1/10.

Is this real?? You've got to be kidding me. She's probably either ace or closet lesbian that never puts out for him.
LOOOOOOL @ JBC-deniers

First pic looks much better than second, is this really the same hole?

Yes it's the same. The first pic is relying on better lighting. I still think she looks pretty awful tbh. Her face is fucked.

Hope they won't have soncels

curry is a 5’5 turbo Manlet. Foid is 5’9 and wearing heels to appear taller.
jesus christ

so in that case the curry is a 2/10 and the foid is a 6/10

I'm thinking pure SMV. Really 5'5, curry? This is a dealbreaker. This is a 'no' to 99% of women right there. He will never, ever, ever have free sex. A white woman that's 5'9 at every level of looks ONLY settle for white or black men over 6'5

Last edited:
jesus christ

so in that case the curry is a 2/10 and the foid is a 6/10

they are both 3/10
[UWSL]I'm thinking pure SMV. Really 5'5, curry? This is a dealbreaker. This is a 'no' to 99% of women right there. He will never, ever, ever have free sex. A white woman that's 5'9 at every level of looks ONLY settle for white or black men over 6'5[/UWSL]

She settled for him because he is a betabux cuck who she can use for money and then when he’s got no money left she will leave him, divorce rape him and take his assets, then find some other betabux cuck and repeat the process, all while secretly getting fucked by chads as currycel friend goes to work everyday like a good goy

Last edited:
Clear Beta Bux.
- 3/10 foid.

Choose one currycels.
Also:

He's an ugly curry manlet.
This isn't even a looksmatch for him. He's dating up. And you say you'd rather be incel than dating up :lul:
in my eyes they’re looksmatch because they’re both 3/10. What do you rate them?

Last edited:
Christ they are both hideous

good for him though ngl

Imagine the kids they’ll produce

if they have any sons,due to being half curry only, their chances of being incel will be less than full blooded curries. And they won’t have brown shit coloured skin, they’ll just have a light tan.

in my eyes they’re looksmatch because they’re both 3/10. What do you rate them?
The woman is fat but because of her white skin , she will be worshiped by curries .

The guy is 0/10.

The woman married him only for his money and also because the guy will probably accept being cuckolded as he is much inferior to the woman.

The woman is fat but because of her white skin , she will be worshiped by curries .

The guy is 0/10.

The woman married him only for his money and also because the guy will probably accept being cuckolded as he is much inferior to the woman.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Christ they are both hideous

good for him though ngl

ugly couple indeed

My paki family would disown me if I married that whale. Mother might even try to rope or need to be admitted into a psych ward.

My paki family would disown me if I married that whale. Mother might even try to rope or need to be admitted into a psych ward.

curries see white skin and they immediately start worshipping, curries are so deluded they would rather marry an ugly white girl like my mate did in this post, than to marry an average looking ethnic foid.

She would be hot if she was skinny tbh

curries see white skin and they immediately start worshipping, curries are so deluded they would rather marry an ugly white girl like my mate did in this post, than to marry an average looking ethnic foid.
Low iq betabuxx curry, he could’ve easily gotten a lightskin very tan 7/10 curryfoid for his money instead of this. :feelsUgh::feelspuke: