Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My curry roommates are making me racist

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/14pmxlh/i_think_my_roommates_are_making_me_racist/

The two Indian guys though are to be honest, disgusting. The kitchen is always left in a mess after they cook, vegetable scraps all over the floor, food waste thrown in the regular garbage when there's a composting bin RIGHT next to it so it stinks and we consistently get flies in the summer. I actually like Indian cuisine so I don't care about the smell of spices, it's nice actually. One of them I think barely showers though so you can literally tell if he's been in a room in the past 2 minutes because his BO lingers. They can also be rude, not returning a simple "hi" when coming across each other in the house. And the dishes... good lord the dishes. You would end up with cleaner dishes just rubbing them against your dry ass for a few seconds I swear. I have to rewash anything I need when cooking.
There's no way there's a cultural explanation for it? Because I have also seen a lot of images and videos from India which show a truly obscene level of pollution and garbage everywhere. Is it just not a concern for many people from that part of the world to keep their spaces clean for each other?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@currycel⁰

They will always say "they do it because in India they have a servant who do it, you can't be so harsh they have never been taught to clean :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: " what kind of faggot excuse is that kek

they threw the food in the garbage instead of the composting bin :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
"They're using plastic bags instead of bio degradable eco friendly paper bags"

dark brown people are demonic

non whites are demonic

Brutal, even ricecels hate currycels. No one loves us

Besides not being white looking, a big problem with chinamen is they are also meek personality wise.

I'm curry and when i had a cury roommate who left his dirty dishes I took them and dumped them on his bed. Another time, our black roommate shoved him into the bathroom when he came into common space with B.O.

But noodlecels never stand up for themselves. They can have 4.0 GPA masters degree from MIT and a white guy with a BA in accounting or a curry with a degree from Indian Shit Institute will be their boss JFL.

But noodlecels never stand up for themselves. They can have 4.0 GPA masters degree from MIT and a white guy with a BA in accounting or a curry with a degree from Indian Shit Institute will be their boss JFL.
Sad but true :feelsrope:

Besides not being white looking, a big problem with chinamen is they are also meek personality wise.

I'm curry and when i had a cury roommate who left his dirty dishes I took them and dumped them on his bed. Another time, our black roommate shoved him into the bathroom when he came into common space with B.O.

Kek youre based for that and so was your black room mate. But yeah, low t chinks are too docile and hate acting up or standing up for themselves

Kek youre based for that and so was your black room mate. But yeah, low t chinks are too docile and hate acting up or standing up for themselves
Because we can't, we are the weakest race and the scrawniest.

High IQ truth

OMG I could not have a roommate..