Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My current long-term plan for escaping inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
In the past, I have pondered over the idea of returning to the homeland of my parents who were immigrants. However, due to not speaking their language and having become too 'western' mentally due to living here all my life, I now realize that's not going to work. Of course, marrying a foid who was born here is out of the question because all foids who were born and raised in the west are automatically hypergamous whores, regardless of faith or ethnicity.

So I have decided to attempt the opposite of my original plan; I'll just import a foid from their homeland, specifically a poor one from the countryside and marry her. Of course, to do that, I'll need a stable job, which is what the "long-term" in the title refers to. To get a stable job, I'll need a degree, improved social skills and a driver license and getting all of those is going to take at least half a decade.

I honestly don't get why I haven't thought of this earlier though. Apparently, most of my male relatives living here have done exactly this. So yeah, for the time being, I'll set my hopes on achieving this goal. It's the only realistic path I can take.

You're saying to bring someone from your home country to the west? Yeah... great idea...

Cope, you bring a female from your homeland to the west and sooner or later she's going to discover clubs and Tinder and her female nature will pull her towards them. This is just an elaborate self-cuck scheme.

This can be a good idea, if properly implemented.

People usually say that this strategy won’t work, because the western culture is too pervasive, too strong and its social media are controlling everything to the point where the societal brainwashing is almost impossible to replace with your individual brainwashing.

So, for you it will be hard to brainwash your foid, because you are competing with society.

But there is a weapon at your side and it’s called “hypnosis”. Learn how to use it, and then implement your strategy.

u will be a betabux

I approve your idea, thank you for bringing the food.

I wont advise it, when your foid reaches the west and gets exposed to Chads and Tyrones you're done for.

Cope, you bring a female from your homeland to the west and sooner or later she's going to discover clubs and Tinder and her female nature will pull her towards them. This is just an elaborate self-cuck scheme.
I wont advise it, when your foid reaches the west and gets exposed to Chads and Tyrones you're done for.
I'd agree with you if I lived in the US or Brazil or something but this country isn't that degenerate that it turns foids into whores the moment they step foot on its soil. I've seen these type of foids firsthand and they are very traditionally-minded and only marry for money, not for looks. These people pretty much live in a different world from ours, it'd be hard for you to grasp it without seeing it for yourself. They have no access to western ideas or media and have no interest in them either.

Besides, like I said, a lot of my male relatives have done exactly this, including a truecel-looking manlet uncle who worked a minimum wage job. Their wives are all loyal to them and have never shown any interest in leaving them. I guess this is partly because a foid who enters a foreign country where she barely speaks the language will of course feel more attached to you, who is pretty much the only person she has at that point.

Lastly, there's lots of people of my ethnicity and other Muslims in the area where I live so even if she wanted to, she couldn't afford to do anything scummy because she'd face the same type of social shaming here as she would back home. NeetSupremacist, perhaps you live in a big city, which tend to be centers of degeneracy, so for you it would be a bit different but I live in a small town where all ethnics know each other so there's no way a Muslim foid could do something like that.

u will be a betabux
I know but most ethnic marriages are like that anyway. I do not believe I'll ever meet a foid who can truly love me for who I am since I am a turbo-manlet and mentally ill. This is the only option I have if I want to be in an intimate relationship.

You're saying to bring someone from your home country to the west? Yeah... great idea...
u will be a betabux

you don't bring foids to the west you fucking stupid cuck faggot. the only way to do it is to go over to their shitty country and find a means of surviving there. also, besides the fact of your apparent delusions of how foids will be once arriving here, you seem to have a nasty case of being a cuck oneitis faggot. foids are only for pumping your cock into. you don't marry one, you don't be loyal to one. I would suggest you lurk here for another year or so before even consider doing anything at all, as you have all the signs to getting yourself royally cucked.
Their wives are all loyal to them and have never shown any interest in leaving them.
jfl if you believe that's the case retard cuck
meet a foid who can truly love me
:y'all: :soy: fucking cuck

Lmfao op is autistic jfl bringing foids to the west just get a drivers license like humans learn the language and live there. So what you stand out i do too here

Godspeed, my fellow incel.

Better idea, go to your home country and get an arranged marriage there.

Better idea, go to your home country and get an arranged marriage there.
I don't know the language and I can't really learn it either because it's learned orally, there's not really written sources on learning it, at least not in the languages I do know. Also, the only worth I'd really have to foids from that country is the fact that I live in the west and could betabux them. I doubt any fathers from there would marry off their daughter to me without there being any financial gain involved. People there are really extroverted and talkative so I come off as weird to them most of the time since I'm the exact opposite of that.

I don't know the language and I can't really learn it either because it's learned orally, there's not really written sources on learning it, at least not in the languages I do know. Also, the only worth I'd really have to foids from that country is the fact that I live in the west and could betabux them. I doubt any fathers from there would marry off their daughter to me without there being any financial gain involved. People there are really extroverted and talkative so I come off as weird to them most of the time since I'm the exact opposite of that.
I honestly would say its over because if you bring one of them in the west they'll be fucking Chad and marrying him instead.

I honestly would say its over because if you bring one of them in the west they'll be fucking Chad and marrying him instead.
I don't know, I'm not there yet anyway so there's no point in overthinking things. I just felt like if there is any chance of achieving this then I have to take a shot or otherwise I'd be volcel. It's also something that will give me a reason to not kill myself in the near future.

I'd b way of divorce If I were you and all the things youll lose if things doesnt work.

just cuck your own self theory

Have fun getting cucked and divorce-raped.

I dont care about ascension, it is fake.
I care about my copes.

Sounds too 90s. I don't know if this would still work today when every foid gets hundreds of likes on social media every second. Everywhere is filled with egoistic animals.

she will just find another man that is richer and more good looking.

She's gonna cheat on you with Chads and Tyrones

Sounds too 90s. I don't know if this would still work today when every foid gets hundreds of likes on social media every second. Everywhere is filled with egoistic animals.
They said everything. It's not a good idea, OP. It's better if you go to your home country.