Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme My culture is not your goddamn prom dress!

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★

get it? it’s made out of rope

Insufficient IQ to understand this intellectual joke.

Edited the image to censor out the face, just so it doesn’t get seen as foid worship.

ahh I remember this meme. Back when I had normie humor

Incidentally, when someone says something like the title, their motivation is not to protect their culture but to claim that it's theirs. In today's world, where everyone wants something to identify themselves with (because they are too weak to do anything real), this is prime material.

Incidentally, when someone says something like the title, their motivation is not to protect their culture but to claim that it's theirs. In today's world, where everyone wants something to identify themselves with (because they are too weak to do anything real), this is prime material.
I mean our identities basically revolves around our virginity but yeah I agree.

I mean our identities basically revolves around our virginity but yeah I agree.

Yeah, I think that's a problem too even though I identify as incel. But at least we have a very good motive to stop identifying ourselves as such if we have the chance.

I’m coming for all of your shekels :feelshmm:

Same foids who run out on the streets naked.