Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My cucks GF told him she wants to be raped and she likes it

• Thread starter Undoubtedly Ovaa
  • Start date
Undoubtedly Ovaa

Undoubtedly Ovaa

Banned
-
If only I could send pictures in here I would show you brocels the messages where she explicitly said to him that she wants him to dominate her, treat her like a slut and basically rape her :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

All foids want to be raped secretly and they love it. There actually isn't a thing like rape cuz they enjoy it obviously. He always fucked her with love and compassion and now she wants to be raped. I wish I could show you guys the messages :fuk:

But she wants her bf to "rape" her, right? That wouldn'd even be rape *sigh*. So basically she just wants her bf to have more hardcore sex with her? I fail to see why that would make her bf a cuck.

But she wants her bf to "rape" her, right? That wouldn'd even be rape *sigh*. So basically she just wants her bf to have more hardcore sex with her? I fail to see why that would make her bf a cuck.
He's a cuck because her body count is high and she already cheated on him once although they aren't together for that long. He is still with her lol when they go out he pays for everything :feelskek: :feelskek:

He's a cuck because her body count is high and she already cheated on him once although they aren't together for that long. He is still with her lol when they go out he pays for everything :feelskek: :feelskek:
Okay yeah that's turbocucked. How desperate for pussy can you be? Just go fuck a hooker at that point man. Sounds like that'd even be cheaper jfl

Okay yeah that's turbocucked. How desperate for pussy can you be? Just go fuck a hooker at that point man. Sounds like that'd even be cheaper jfl
He can fuck without condom though...and he doesn't have to pay...but tbf he pays for the food and everything :lul: :lul:

He can fuck without condom though
I'm pretty sure some hookers allow you to do that as well, provided you pay extra. They also wouldn't dictate how he needs to fuck them (well, they wouldn't allow extreme activities, but his gf probably wouldn't either).
and he doesn't have to pay...but tbf he pays for the food and everything :lul: :lul:
my point exactly

I'm pretty sure some hookers allow you to do that as well, provided you pay extra. They also wouldn't dictate how he needs to fuck them (well, they wouldn't allow extreme activities, but his gf probably wouldn't either).
The gf literally said she wants a rape scenario. Then she was like...is it weird that I would like to be raped? I want a man to just use me to satisfy his urges :feelspuke:

The gf literally said she wants a rape scenario. Then she was like...is it weird that I would like to be raped? I want a man to just use me to satisfy his urges :feelspuke:
She should give me a call. I'll rape her for realsies (in video game of course). Or does she have STDs? She probably does huh. Never mind actually.

She should give me a call. I'll rape her for realsies (in video game of course). Or does she have STDs? She probably does huh. Never mind actually.
She doesn't he said she tested herself like a few weeks ago. But still man I wish I had a foid like that I could fuck all the time...

She said even if she is not in the mood if he forces her and dominates her she will like it instantly. What the fuckkk :feelsree::cryfeels:

It's overr:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

On a more serious note, I sometimes really wonder how women experience sex. I just cannot rationalize shit like this and foids wanting to give chad head without anything in return.
She said even if she is not in the mood if he forces her and dominates her she will like it instantly. What the fuckkk :feelsree::cryfeels:
She's probably all bark and no bite. I believe sex without some sort of foreplay hurts for women. Foids have a tendency to exaggerate after all.

On a more serious note, I sometimes really wonder how women experience sex. I just cannot rationalize shit like this and foids wanting to give chad head without anything in return.

She's probably all bark and no bite. I believe sex without some sort of foreplay hurts for women. Foids have a tendency to exaggerate after all.
No bro in the text she said when the man is very dominant towards her and forces her to be in this submissive role and obey to everything he says she really feel like she is in her element and that instantly makes her wet. I guess they when they get dominated in bed they get turned on :feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsjuice:

No bro in the text she said when the man is very dominant towards her and forces her to be in this submissive role and obey to everything he says she really feel like she is in her element and that instantly makes her wet. I guess they when they get dominated in bed they get turned on :feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsjuice:
Well, I guess that goes to show you how much this incel knows about women. I have no reason to disbelief her. I doubt all women are like that, however, but I suppose it matters little. Not like we'll ever have use for such knowledge.

Well, I guess that goes to show you how much this incel knows about women. I have no reason to disbelief her. I doubt all women are like that, however, but I suppose it matters little. Not like we'll ever have use for such knowledge.
Do you think you can still ascend?

No, unless you count becoming a betabuxx in your thirties as ascension. Do you?
It's over for me bro
I try to work on my personality. I read sociology and psychology books so that I can understand social dynamics and people better. That's how I hope to ascend some day :ahegao::ahegao:

No, unless you count becoming a betabuxx in your thirties as ascension. Do you?
You won't be able to do that by the time you turn 30. Times are changing.

It's over for me bro
I try to work on my personality. I read sociology and psychology books so that I can understand social dynamics and people better. That's how I hope to ascend some day :ahegao::ahegao:
Couldn't be me, but I hope you'll succeed. If you do, just don't jilt the blackpill.