Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My cucked neighbor got blackpilled

UglyVirgin

UglyVirgin

21 year old bug-eyed virgin
★★
So I live in this apartment building for students. And we have a smokers area with some benches and tables on the roof, but I was almost always too high inhib to go there. But one day I went and met this Pajeet. He is extremely bluepilled despite being a 3/10 subhuman like me. Then, some foids came and were smoking marijuahana. JFL, one of them fainted and had to be taken to her room. Of course the Pajeet helps the other foids to take them to her room and then he goes to his apartment to give the foid who fainted some ice cream (like one packaged cone). The other foids take the whole package instead with like 10 cones inside them and close the door in front him. (JFL). Best part is, next day - they threw their empty wrappers and the dirty ice cream box in front of his apartment door instead of their trash. This guy ruined his evening he could have just continued drinking like me, got scammed by foids, laughed at, and then disrespected by throwing their trash in front of his door. This didn’t even bother him JFL he continued coping like a bluepilled fool. Poor guy

If this doesn't drive him to the blackpill, nothing will

Brutal
I'd report them to the landlord

Attachments

• when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope.gif
    when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 3
What a fucking cuck. I wouldnt move a single finger to help a strange woman that will never sleep with me.

Brutal
I'd report them to the landlord

I love manlets and pajeets, makes my shit day a little bit more fun and sad with how they are treated by women :feelsbadman:

I bet the women reported him to the landlord by harrassing them by giving them help and icicles.

So I live in this apartment building for students. And we have a smokers area with some benches and tables on the roof, but I was almost always too high inhib to go there. But one day I went and met this Pajeet. He is extremely bluepilled despite being a 3/10 subhuman like me. Then, some foids came and were smoking marijuahana. JFL, one of them fainted and had to be taken to her room. Of course the Pajeet helps the other foids to take them to her room and then he goes to his apartment to give the foid who fainted some ice cream (like one packaged cone). The other foids take the whole package instead with like 10 cones inside them and close the door in front him. (JFL). Best part is, next day - they threw their empty wrappers and the dirty ice cream box in front of his apartment door instead of their trash. This guy ruined his evening he could have just continued drinking like me, got scammed by foids, laughed at, and then disrespected by throwing their trash in front of his door. This didn’t even bother him JFL he continued coping like a bluepilled fool. Poor guy
Bluepill kills lives.