Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My cuck friend moneymaxxed and got a girlfriend, and now is calling me a loser for being single.

• Thread starter Property_Of_Negan ☠
  • Start date
Property_Of_Negan ☠

Property_Of_Negan ☠

Banned
-
My friend was like me, the girls he asked out rejected him and the ones he didn't ask out were never interested in him. He moved to Ireland where he moneymaxxed and got a nice car now all of a sudden he gets a girlfriend and he stars mocking me over facebook for being single. This is just unbelievable we were friends for 9 years, people are fucking thrash, I hope his girlfriend cucks him.

he is not aware of that he's just a betabuxer. I hope he caught her cheating. Don't feel bad for this cuck btw he is just a betabuxxer

He's not your friend. Also blackpill him. Ask him if he thinks if he didn't have money,would he be single? Tell him he's a cuck and is just being used

Anyone who virgin shames incels needs to be set on fire

So much for male camaraderie.

Make a chadfish account and message the girlfriend over facebook. Build up the relationship until she sends you nudes, then send her nudes to him.

Call his woman a gold digger and reciprocate his bullshit

Lol at men. As soon as you get a whiff of pussy, you forget about your brothers. And beta bux of all things. JFL lepine rolling in his grave.

Tell the cuck to stop buying anything (including eating out) for his whorefriend and to stop entertaining her for one whole month. So just his place, sex (all three holes) whenever he wants, eating in, and then he does his own thing (whether it's playing video games, watching netflix, going to the gym, whatever) and she can tag along if she wants but she shouldn't interfere. But he does absolutely NOTHING for her. Doesn't meet her friends, no cinema, no concerts, no restaurants, no boring walks, no shopping, absolutely nothing that he wouldn't normally do if he were single.

Tell him to try that. But he won't. Because he's a subhuman jestercuck who's ATMaxxing. So just laugh in his clown face. And fuck him. He's lower than the scum on the sole of your shoe.

Make a chadfish account and message the girlfriend over facebook. Build up the relationship until she sends you nudes, then send her nudes to him.
:feelskek:Sabotagemaxx

Getting rich isnt the problem being good looking is

beyond me how retarded cucked "males" can betabux foids and be lulled into a bluepilled coma for the rest of their lives. needs to be exterminated

This is why I stopped making friendships. People are assholes.

He is not aware of that he's just a betabuxer.

My friend was like me, the girls he asked out rejected him and the ones he didn't ask out were never interested in him. He moved to Ireland where he moneymaxxed and got a nice car now all of a sudden he gets a girlfriend and he stars mocking me over facebook for being single. This is just unbelievable we were friends for 9 years, people are fucking thrash, I hope his girlfriend cucks him.

Don't worry bro. She has been cucking him since day 1