Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My cuck father’s amazing solution to “fixing my inceldom”

• Thread starter Welfare Collector
  • Start date
Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
Just pursue women when you’re older he tells me. “How much older” I ask. “Maybe 30 - 40, women are far more mature and have way more relationship experience at that age” he says. I think by “mature” he meant these old hags are now willing to look past your sub8 appearance as long as you’re making at least a 6 digit salary to support her and her 5 kids. And I think by “relationship experience” he ment a stretched out vagina from years of riding chad’s cock. Also note that my dad has gotten to experience things like teen love and such but who cares right it’s basically the same thing? Jfl. Every man should have the right to experience sex with another young virgin. Why is it so fucking unreasonable for women to just keep their legs together?!

Last edited:
That's such a out of touch boomer thing to say. Is he a boomer?

Your father has a surprisingly low IQ.

That's such a out of touch boomer thing to say. Is he a boomer?

Yep. I honestly don’t know why I even try to go out of my way to discuss this shit with him. It’s not like I’m going to blackpill him.

Your father should buy you a prostitute

Imagine being so miserable that your only hope of getting into a relationship is betabuxing with a used up hole in her late 30s :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Your dad's a piece of shit who doesn't know anything about how the world actually works. He just went through the motions.

Jfl. Every man should have the right to experience sex with another young virgin. Why is it so fucking unreasonable for women to just keep their legs together?!
That "experience" he talks about is utter bullshit.
not only will she have a loose pussy from years of the cock carousel, but she also has no real experience.
most women just lay there and the guys does all the work
lol
and most women don't mature past age 16 tbh

Piss yourself in front of him, that will intimidate him so much, that he has to buy you a prostitute.

women are far more mature and have way more relationship experience at that age
Oh look, my son can't get a date. Is it because he's ugly? No, that can't be why, my genes are perfect and so are my wife's. I know, it's because my son is just very mature for his age, and every single female under age 40 in the world can't handle it!

And they call us the narcissists...

What a cuck. Single women that age are damaged goods.

Imagine being so miserable that your only hope of getting into a relationship is betabuxing with a used up hole in her late 30s :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
That’s all of ours only hope though TBH :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

That "experience" he talks about is utter bullshit.
not only will she have a loose pussy from years of the cock carousel, but she also has no real experience.
most women just lay there and the guys does all the work
lol
and most women don't mature past age 16 tbh

Whenever anyone describes a promiscuous woman as “more experienced” what they’re really saying is her expectations for men are now through the roof because she’s experienced every sexual position and every pleasure chad can provide for her.

just wait till your 30 br0! Someone will come around eventually

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Whenever anyone describes a promiscuous woman as “more experienced” what they’re really saying is her expectations for men are now through the roof because she’s experienced every sexual position and every pleasure chad can provide for her.
women do that even when virgins
although, at least SOME virgin women don't think like that
but as soon as they see a chad in IRL or on internet
they want chad and chad only

basically just wait until some used up roastie lets you fuck her worn out roast flaps and gives you the pleasure of raising her chadspawn.

JFL so many boomer dads are completely clueless :feelshaha:

I also have a father who is a cuck. "Why don't you have a girlfriend yet" is one of the most suifuel things you can ever hear

I also have a father who is a cuck. "Why don't you have a girlfriend yet" is one of the most suifuel things you can ever hear

It is mind boggling how arrogant boomers are about us not being able to find relationships. They came out of this golden age where yes women were still terrible in many ways but they were kept in check by men and equally distributed among the male population for the most part (at least in comparison to today.)

Women with more experience = standards going up cuz more experience with Chad

Women with more experience = standards going up cuz more experience with Chad

Honestly fuck women. In an ideal world they would all have to experience a lifetime of being in extreme social isolation. They get to see what it feels like to be unloved and miserable. What it’s like to feel unwanted and alone. To feel totally ostracized by the opposite sex. What the fuck is this clown world we’re living in.

Honestly fuck women. In an ideal world they would all have to experience a lifetime of being in extreme social isolation. They get to see what it feels like to be unloved and miserable. What it’s like to feel unwanted and alone. To feel totally ostracized by the opposite sex. What the fuck is this clown world we’re living in.
Ngl most women wouldn't even last more than 1 week living in our shoes. They are parasites living off social interaction and media.