Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my crush has a foid gf

v3v3nt0

v3v3nt0

5’7, Asperger, KHV, dicklet manlet
I fancied this girl and she has a gf it’s fucking over man

At least she ain't got a chad

2 posts... suspicous. but Brutal if true

shit in her mouth

wouldn't faze chad, he'd have a threesome instead

This, but not so bad because female-female relationships are the ones with more fights and the ones that end in a higher rate (specially in the case of lesbian marriages). It's like women can't stand themselves jfl.
They just monkeybranch some random chad at a bar "it was a moment on weakness teehee, i'm still lesbian teehee".

foids will date other foids rather than an incel

just lol at this clown world

Same thing happened to me bro. Foids with good bones (aka "masculine" features) often are oddly attractive because they are more solid genetically speaking than foids who hide their deficiencies and poor genes behind make up.

Both share Chad's cum.

At least she ain't got a chad
JFL if you think they aren't going to slurp chad's cock in between their mouths when they swallow each other's tongue.
Same thing happened to me bro. Foids with good bones (aka "masculine" features) often are oddly attractive because they are more solid genetically speaking than foids who hide their deficiencies and poor genes behind make up.
This too

Brutal ChadFeatureHaving Holes Pill

Same thing happened to me. Lol at your oneitis mogging you.

Welcome to the harem age. I guarantee those foids will routinely fuck Chads and eventually form a harem around one of them.

I swear once women figure out that being part of a harem is beneficial for them with no drawbacks, they will all do it. Why would a foid date a sub-8 male, when she can have hot lesbian sex with multiple Stacies whenever she wants and have hot orgies with Chad and the other girls? No sub-8 guy is going to be able to compete with harem lifestyle.

I'm not sure why having angular craniofacial structures is considered masculine considering almost every foid model has that feature.

I'm not sure why having angular craniofacial structures is considered masculine considering almost every foid model has that feature.
tbh. It's attractive regardless of gender, it just shows solid bone structure according to me. A female with shitty bones can't be attractive in nature, so why should it be reversed in human society ?

tbh. It's attractive regardless of gender, it just shows solid bone structure according to me. A female with shitty bones can't be attractive in nature, so why should it be reversed in human society ?
Exactly.

Man, my bone structure is positively subhuman

You know that relationship ain't shit. Give it 2-3 weeks and I bet she'll have a chad

It's even worse than having a chad because she takes another foid out of the dating pool.

No because they are both lesbian, still a mog and cuck by Chad is the worst.

Does her gf look like this?
170px-Chyna.jpg

You know that relationship ain't shit. Give it 2-3 weeks and I bet she'll have a chad
Wonder if they have a dog.

No because they are both lesbian, still a mog and cuck by Chad is the worst.

No such thing as lesbians they would hop on a chad dick if they could. Most lesbians had hetero sex.

It's even worse than having a chad because she takes another foid out of the dating pool.
Not like it would make a difference anyway.

All foids are bisexual.

Means she's a giga slut that got blown out by chads pump and dump multiple times

foids will date other foids rather than an incel

just lol at this clown world
It's always been that way. Women are kind of programmed to find other women attractive to prevent the spread of incel genes