Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My crush finally replied back my message after 10 days

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
What does that mean? Does that mean she wants to chat with me? I have a chance with her??? Her reply was "Leave me alone you creepy incel" btw

Last edited:
If she waited 10 days it was so she could seem like she's a super busy person to impress you

definitely wants to chat with you, but it'll probably take a year so get ready

It means she likes you bro!! She is testing you to see if you’re a true alpha male so you should go to her house after using Richard COPEr’s tactical soap and she will instantly have sex with you!!

tales from sewers

Women don’t even say that to me so you mog me

thats brutal. saty safe and take care of your health.

"crush" teenagegirls.is

Hey atleast you got a response

she's playing hard to get. just be persistent bro!

Never began for you

That's just a shit test bro you need to neg her more bro bro also since she replied you after 10 days you have to text her back after 20 days so that you don't come off as needy bro

Impressive!

hope you're not being the resident nigger with a no-showers approach, you gotta MAKE HER FEEL SPECIAL so you ought to take a shower at the very least

PS hold frame (important!)

"teehee i didn't see your message" I guarantee it

If she waited 10 days it was so she could seem like she's a super busy person to impress you

My fellowcels kept forgetting to tell me about crows and doves.

Or, maybe not:

GL

It means she likes you bro!! She is testing you to see if you’re a true alpha male so you should go to her house after using Richard COPEr’s tactical soap and she will instantly have sex with you!!

Impressive!

hope you're not being the resident nigger with a no-showers approach, you gotta MAKE HER FEEL SPECIAL so you ought to take a shower at the very least

PS hold frame (important!)

tales from sewers

"teehee i didn't see your message" I guarantee it

That's just a shit test bro you need to neg her more bro bro also since she replied you after 10 days you have to text her back after 20 days so that you don't come off as needy bro

Approach

Crush? How old are you?