Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My coworkers from old job all forgot me after two months

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I have been at a new job for what, only 2 months? My previous I was at for an entire year before leaving. I still remember almost everyone there. I went back there today to get something, saw a dude I knew and asked him how things are going. He said "do I know you?", to which I was kind of shocked, said yes I worked here my name is anon, then the guy next to him I also knew said "wait, you worked here"? Holy shit. That really made me feel like trash. I know I'm not important but I still rememered them and tried to be polite and only got reminded of how low value I am as a result.

I quit because I didn't get any shifts no matter how much I asked or tried. In reality, it's because it was a few roasties who made the schedules and I didn't orbit them like the other workers so they pretty much destroyed all my hours.

I swear to God every single time i go outside I get more depressed and filled with rage at every single person I see.

If the place has high turnover, don't expect people to remember you unless you truly stand out

If the place has high turnover, don't expect people to remember you unless you truly stand out
It doesnt. It's a shitty local store with the same employees forever.

I've been at other jobs before and the people there still remember me. This made me feel like shit tbh. That's what I get for trying to be polite and "social"

In reality, everyone who worked there was a massive loser (like myself), so much so they would come to the place even off shift at night just to talk to other workers. I never did that because I thought that was pathetic as hell and I refused to stoop that low. I guess that's the reason for this, i didn't see it as a social hub like the wagies did?

Your coworkers are probably too busy kissing the foids buts to avoid the same fate.

Your coworkers are probably too busy kissing the foids buts to avoid the same fate.
They seem to enjoy it or even think it will get them anywhere

I dont understand normshits

I had a job before

you should have shown your dominance at work.
I did, by refusing to bend over and be the personal doormat of the foids there. Look how that ended up. It's a battle you can't win

There is no leverage, no power, no value we have over anyone as low status, powerless, ugly men. It's truly over for us.
The world works the same as always bully the weak,the meek, the resourceless and flatter the strong, the resourceful.

For awhile, I was only working part time in a restaurant on weekends. When I had to pick up a day shift, the staff was shocked to see me, as they thought I wasn't working there anymore.

For awhile, I was only working part time in a restaurant on weekends. When I had to pick up a day shift, the staff was shocked to see me, as they thought I wasn't working there anymore.
"Wait you still work here?"

I've heard that a billion fucking times. Just because I'm not a stupid faggot like you who treats work like social hour doesn't mean I don't work there

Same tbh when i see my classmates on the street they don't recognize me lmao i feel like a ghost sometimes

No one will remember my name