Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My cousins height vs me

Karakol96

Karakol96

Banned
-
2 are 6"3+ 2 are 6"1 and 6"2

Im 5"10 at most

Do your cousins heightmog you?

my cousin in the phillipines is like 5'10 or 5'11 i think. and they say that the average height there is around 5'4 for males. Sounds like bullshit to me ngl

Me and my cousin were the same height for most of our lives, then he had one final growth spurt that made him 2-3 inches taller

Mine heightmogs me by about a few cm/an inch, as do the other ones. I have one that isnt fully grown yet but his dad is a 190cm/6'3 dude so no doubt he will soon.

For the record i'm 176cm/5'9

I only have 2 male cousins and one of them height mogs me

By a little bit

They're all around my height(5'8.5-5'9) or are taller, but more the 5'11-6'0 range & not actually tall.

He has a horseface

Yes a little bit. I'm 5'10 and my cousin is 6'0

One set of cousins are all younger than me, I think.. college age at best; they're all 6'+. The other set of cousins I have are all females and are either my height or taller. They not only heightmog me, but also, of course, facemog and bodymog me. Everyone's athletic / filled-out specimens, while my 5'8" skinny-fat ass just stands there looking like a bitch.

We had one final (because I"ll never speak to them again, obviously) family photo, and I was standing next to one of my female cousins that I used to be closer to when we were younger, and she just mogs me - height, face, body, career / salary, etc.. Fuck my life.

My male cousins are all over 6ft and one of the foids is too.

Most of them do

One of my foid cousins heightmogs me and a few are the same height or barely shorter.

By a little bit
Not all of my cousins are fully grown up yet but all the ones who are are 5'8-5'9. One of my younger cousins seems like he's going to be a turbo manlet though he's 13 and under 5'0

2 are 6"3+ 2 are 6"1 and 6"2

Im 5"10 at most

Do your cousins heightmog you?
The majority including my own brother does
Here is a list of my male cousins heights :
1 is 6'3
1 is 6'1
3 are 6'0
2 are 5'10 including my brother
3 are 5'9 including a 14 years old one
4 are 5'8 including me
1 is 5'5