Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My cousin whos not even a teen yet has had multiple gfs

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
He just got his first smartphone so he added me on whatsapp and we chatted for a while

Eventually he asked me if I have a gf and I just said no to which he responded "haha" and informed mee that hes had several

I immediately had to steer the conversation back to video games and shit but what the fuck, hes half my age yet hes had 3 gfs already, what a fucking joke

QONVIyz.gif

END ME NOW

how old is this small fucker?

why are you even talking to this fucker jfl

Everyone younger than me in my family mogs me to hell.

The females have a pussy so they mog my by default.
And the men are all low inhib 6/10 blondes that get regular sex.

how old is this small fucker?

Like 11 or 12 I think, I dont fucking know when his birthday is tbh, we live far away so I dont see him in person that much anymore

When he was a kiddo I would put up anime and let him play games on my computer all day so he kinda idolizes me way too much because video games + cartoons is everything to a little kid

I imagine in a few years hell realize what a loser I am

Like 11 or 12 I think, I dont fucking know when his birthday is tbh, we live far away so I dont see him in person that much anymore

When he was a kiddo I would put up anime and let him play games on my computer all day so he kinda idolizes me way too much because video games + cartoons is everything to a little kid

its over

Probably he was just lying

its over, he mogs entire forum

For some reason OP your story reminds me of this unremarkable looking chubby little fat homosexual kid I went to Junior High School with way back in the day.

Keep in mind my calling him a homosexual is not sour grapes as I believe he made that fact clear to everyone about himself.

Also he was an uber manlet ie very very short but not a midget.

YET...

Fag hags would constantly surround him attempting to be his girlfriend (or so it appeared to me).

The little poof was literally surrounded by women...well ok..."girls" seemingly at all times.

Not even my best childhood friend (who is still like a brother to me) a turbo ultra mega Chad had women around him like that...two at a time, maybe three at most hanging out with my buddy during his "slayer days" (as I call them) while this little fag was always five deep or more in young, hot, pussy...that he apparently had no interest in.

It boggles the mind.

I agreed to “babysit” a coworkers 11 year old son for a few hours a couple months back. We basically just played video games until his dad came and picked him up.

He was telling me about his 12 year old girlfriend and how they had went to the pool and she let him grope her. I just had to smile and laugh a little bit to hide my pain.

It’s fucking pathetic to be mogged by a 11 year old. I should have roped that night when the pain was new.

Probably he was just lying
75FBBD3B 539B 43EA A846 FD470EECE92C

I know the feel, I was hanging around my 14 year old cousin recently and hes literally a gigachad that height moggs the fuck out of me. Its infuriating being a 20 year old man but getting gigamogged by some 14 year old.
And he was telling me how he gets tons of girls and I just nodded my head along as if i knew what it felt like

The average ten years old >5/10 has kissed like 4 or more girls. Brutal ropefuel

tell him to find you pussy

one of my cousins is 11 and just broke up with her second boyfriend

The average ten years old >5/10 has kissed like 4 or more girls. Brutal ropefuel

Nah, most normies get their first kiss at puberty.

This reflects my experiences exactly. Tons of people in middle school and a bit before that had relationships. Life is one big party and fuck fest for everyone except for ugly males and people are blissfully unaware on how easy their lives are because they are not ugly.

I haven’t even had one and I’m about twice his age

in a few years I'll be thirty and I'll never have a girl

He just got his first smartphone so he added me on whatsapp and we chatted for a while

Eventually he asked me if I have a gf and I just said no to which he responded "haha" and informed mee that hes had several

I immediately had to steer the conversation back to video games and shit but what the fuck, hes half my age yet hes had 3 gfs already, what a fucking joke

QONVIyz.gif

END ME NOW
Buy a shotgun and blow his fucking head off!!!

These boys who date very early should be disciplined and restricted, forbidden to perform these acts; with good training he puts himself in his place

I don't even remember people dating at that age, I think I still thought girls had cooties or something. Seems crazy.
usually it was the ones that had that hit puberty sooner look to them i remember a few. what a shit life this is.