Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My cousin who is from another country has already had 4 gfs before I could even get one

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
My cousin came to America from a foreign country in 2016 and he's already had 4 serious gfs before I could even get one. I've been here my entire life and I can't get shit. JFL. He showed me the girl that he's currently dating and he literally just broke up with his previous GF back in May. Both attractive black girls that I wouldn't mind dating. Just lol at this clown world I feel like dying

familymog is so brutally, im experiencing it every day when i see my siblings

Everyone around you collects experienced, explores their emotions and sexuality and starts a family, while you get older, even uglier and more bitter and desperate. It was predetermined at your birth.
Or maybe there is an othER option?

which country?

He showed me the girl that he's currently dating and he literally just broke up with his previous GF back in May.
i hate when fuckers brag like this

Met a guy the other day who claimed to be on his seventh. The optimist in my wants to say he's lying. But in the end, it is we who get mogged and put on the outskirts of society. Stay strong man.

Not doxxing myself but it's a country in Africa
north African country? don't worry we have many users here from there

familymog is so brutally, im experiencing it every day when i see my siblings
I know what you mean ,
my brother looks literally exactly like me ,
only if i was 5 points higher in looks scale .

I know what you mean ,
my brother looks literally exactly like me ,
only if i was 5 points higher in looks scale .
my siblings = reason why im telling environment>genes coz in childhood i was beaten by mom sometimes, we didnt have too much money and were days when i was hungry whole day, didnt have opportunities my siblings do have now, they have fucking everything, swimming pool, trampoline, sweets, food as much as they want, phones, computers, every thing literally, i didnt have it and i end up way worse than them being short, ultra skinny, depressed etc, also noticed it in my ex-friends cases too

my siblings = reason why im telling environment>genes coz in childhood i was beaten by mom sometimes, we didnt have too much money and were days when i was hungry whole day, didnt have opportunities my siblings do have now, they have fucking everything, swimming pool, trampoline, sweets, food as much as they want, phones, computers, every thing literally, i didnt have it and i end up way worse than them being short, ultra skinny, depressed etc, also noticed it in my ex-friends cases too
Proper Nutrition during Puberty makes a big difference in growth in my opinion .
My Parents ignored me and never fed me enough now im a low T manlet .

Same. I hate my whore of a mother and faggot beta bux of father. Fuck what did I do to deserve this?

And boomers say we need to suffer more

And boomers say we need to suffer more
Same. I hate my whore of a mother and faggot beta bux of father. Fuck what did I do to deserve this?
Proper Nutrition during Puberty makes a big difference in growth in my opinion .
My Parents ignored me and never fed me enough now im a low T manlet .
i dont blame my mom tbh she had very hard time that time and she did everything she could i regret i didnt born like my siblings, they have everything to good development and i can see that (my 14 yo brother is taller than me, chad face and got gf), suifuel for me

My 1 1/2 year younger cousin had gfs and he is shorter than me jfl face > height

i dont blame my mom tbh she had very hard time that time and she did everything she could i regret i didnt born like my siblings, they have everything to good development and i can see that (my 14 yo brother is taller than me, chad face and got gf), suifuel for me
If you are a foreign born kid then that's fair given there are different circumstances foids need to abide by, but a women in the west has so many options. They can forgo pregnancy until they've secured enough wealth and health. My mother had me young, which everyone here praises, but the downside is she had little help, little resources. I remember eating the same shitty non-nutritious food every day for like two months. Tell me how that's not fucked up for a kid ages 5-10. Not to mention she was not mentally prepared and was just straight up physically abusive. She was a different person when she had me compared to my youngest sibling. It is totally their responsibility as they are the ones who get pregnant and can choose whether to keep or not.

If you are a foreign born kid then that's fair given there are different circumstances foids need to abide by, but a women in the west has so many options. They can forgo pregnancy until they've secured enough wealth and health. My mother had me young, which everyone here praises, but the downside is she had little help, little resources. I remember eating the same shitty non-nutritious food every day for like two months. Tell me how that's not fucked up for a kid ages 5-10. Not to mention she was not mentally prepared and was just straight up physically abusive. She was a different person when she had me compared to my youngest sibling. It is totally their responsibility as they are the ones who get pregnant and can choose whether to keep or not.
Well i born with disability my mom did everything to keep me with my leg and walking so im grateful for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back