Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My cousin was making out right in front of me

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Sexdollcel
★★★★★
I literally wanna kms rn today I was at my cousins house because my mom doesn't trust me alone in the house so I had to go there. And my cousin 15 was with his gf 16 were making out right in front of me. He kept bragging about his girl in the past and that was already brutal enough, but seeing it right in front of my face was absolute torture. He was looking at me while making out basically saying "fuck you lmao" and on top of that he was grabbing her fat ass too I was on the verge of crying im not gonna lie I had to escape that room ASAP and went outside my cousin is an asshole words cannot describe the amount of brutalness that just happened. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Rizz up his gf

rape the bitch

I hate family gatherings.
Not male cousin but female fucked and had a kid with some loser druggie feather indian guy. He seemed alright but was into drugs. Got my other cousin (her sister) into it. She's dead now from that shit. YET he's still here! She lets him hang around "for the kid."

Holy shit!

Brutal brocel. Just avoid sharing any room with them. The less you see the less youll get madder. No point in being there like a literal cuck.

Going outside was the best option. I would be concerned if you sat in the cuck corner and watched two kids make out

That's brutal. Also goes to show how you're not "too young" for an older foid, just not attractive enough.

Brutal, what a nigger

Rape his girlfriend in Gta 5

This is why I don’t associate with sex havers

Damn that's brutal.

Don’t go ER yet

Last edited:
The chad was asserting his dominance by eyeing you while he made sweet love to your cousin.

Absolutely brutal.

At least was that foid attractive?

Why would your retarded-little-fucking-shit! cousin want COMPETE with his own family member?

Last edited: